(S1) Bonds

Kiana Kaslana continued to trudged through the snowy field. Letting out a sigh. The valkyrie looks above the sky and asked herself.

"Why am i getting lonely now?"

After the old man left her, the poor Kiana was alone for years, but even so she continued to live and survive.

Now that she has friends... Mei, Bronya, and Shiro. That was enough to give her happiness.

"Whatever..." She smiled and shrugs off that feeling. "I juts want to get back with Mei-senpai before dinner, and play video games with Bronya."

Remembering the faces of her loved ones. That what she gets her strength. A true Kaslana indeed.

Other than the three... There's Himeko who has nothing but give her troubles when either she's drunk or getting in Kiana's bed at night naked.

Her Aunt Theresa training her with such ferocity when she first joined St. Freya.

Lastly... Shiro, one she hates with her guts because of his attitude. But Kiana knew he is a good friend and is now probably worried since the tuna didn't show up at breakfast.

"Mhm! Everything will be alright."

Continuing her walk... Kiana still haven't felt that distance between her and the tower hasn't lessened.

"Just what is going on. Am i lost?"

She doesn't know why is this happening to them... First Mei, now Bronya, and then her...

Why are they suffering? Was it the fate of Valkyrie... What's next she asked herself. Himeko, and then Shiro?

Hugging herself around, she wasn't aware of her emotions. It's slowly gonna get out of control.

"No!" She slapped herself to wake up from reality. "Everyone's waiting for me... That's why. I need to find a way out of here."

Her comms started to pick up voices issuing a command.

"Isn't that Theresa?" She recognized the voice, as the girl picks herself up...  "I've got to find her!"

Following the signal from her device. She came to a halt, and saw the nun, with her right arm injured.

"Theresa!" Kiana ran forward and crouched down to check at her as the nun met with Kiana's eyes... Which just by looking at the white haired girl, she doesn't belong to her unit. "How did you know my name? Who are you?"

"Silly Theresa playing one of your games eh? it's me your niece... Kiana Kaslana."

Answering  the little nun, she quickly got up from her feet. "Judah!"

"Kyaa!" Kiana let out a shriek jumping backwards evading the heavenly chains.

"So even the Herrscher would  go as far as using an illusion to fool me. You had the guts to trick me. My niece is still 1  year old!"

"Ah crap!" Kiana grits her teeth as Theresa started  to attack her, the good thing with each attack, the kaslana girl was able deflect it with her handguns.

"Aunt Theresa you got to stop!"

"Shut up Herrscher die!" Shooting her chains once again. Kiana tilts her head a bit and caught one with hand. Then she decided to pull herself launching towards her aunt.

Performing a bit of martial arts, Theresa easily dodged them, but what she didn't expect was from Kiana's last kick, she started to use her guns catching the nun off guard.

Shielding herself with the Oath of Judah, the recoil alone was enough to create some distance between them.

"That technique... Is that the gun kata?  It's skill can only be taught by the Kaslana House."