(S1) Trampled

"Raiden Mei."

"Kanchou?" Mei turned towards to the captain who had a worried look at his face. "Time will come when you'll be surely oppose me."

Mei had no idea what he's going on about, and why this conversation was initiated.

"For i know this instance, if i gave an order to take down Kiana Kaslana, you wouldn't hesitate to bring your blade down to my neck.

"As you said." Mei felt malicious aura from his tone, and rested her hand as the sword's hilt. "You really are inseparable." He lightly chuckled and pats her shoulder. "Don't worry, that thought never came to me... But i am leaving the responsibility to you Mei."

"I'll do what i can to save Kiana, it's now my turn as her friend. I can't let Kiana down."

"She'll be happy to hear that..." The captain said as he look at the monitors, where Major Himeko and the others are assembled.

"But for now we have to wake the sleeping beauty."

"Kanchou, Bronya Zaychik is awake." A medical staff cut in as she went to inform the success in her surgery. "Good. Continue to monitor her condition, once she is able to move. Bring her to me."

"Understood!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

With the ruckus caused by a huge flying honkai dragon. Schicksal's defenses are in shambles, Einstein and her mechs have breached the air terminal, allowing Himeko and the others to enter.

"You'll three will take it from here, but I'll be staying behind to provide cover from the rear."

"You better do your job properly mophead." Tesla said her expectations high to protect their flank.

"Oh and additionally Shiro."

"Yes?"

"The divine key you got, to replenish your ammo, all you have to do is transfer your energy to the projectile weapon."

He had lots of questions regarding the weapon he was given, but Shiro shrugged it off, knowing that she's a scientist, and maybe have already grasped the concept of the gun.

"But be careful, as it drains your energy, only do so when there are tight chances in a situation."

"I understand, I'll be keeping it on mind."

Shiro's POV

Proceeding forward, Himeko gave a signal to us, as we stopped in our positions. "What's that?" In our eyes was a floating mechanic at the center.

"If i have to guess, trouble." Himeko said so, as the core started to shake.

Then some mechs spawned around blocking the path for us to take. "Those are defense mechanisms, we have to take them out!" Tesla advised.

Both Himeko and i raised our sword and immediately started our business, one by one with good teamwork. We torn them into pieces. With the help of Tesla, she gave us support with her mechs.

But the core still spawned some reinforcements in just a second. "Darn, with huge supply of honkai energy, there's no doubt they'll able to construct in just a blink."

"Then we have to destroy that core!" I said so pulling the divine key hidden from my hip.

As the gun cocks after the hammer was pulled down. Immediately my finger goes for the trigger, and fired a loud shot.

I don't know if it's just me. But the mechs suddenly knew what's about to happen, forming into a line, the mechs used themselves blocking the incoming projectile.