Chapter 13

The wound in Taehyung's hand might be small but it's burning in pain.

He also felt a stabbing pain in his chest and hand.

Taehyung's vision was hazy, he felt dizzy. The poison must be strong.

He devolved a high fever in a while.

The imperial attendants hurried to help him move to forth prince's courtyard.

The princess consort is also there, examining the poison.

In a while several imperial physicians gathered.

However even after trying for almostan hour they couldn't completely cure the poison. Most of them went back in disappointment.

Princess consort collected Taehyung's blood sample and left.

Before leaving she assured his life was not in danger but the poison can effect omega's pheromone gland in an extent where a woman might lose their ability to give birth; even though Taehyung is male it might effect his body and gland deeply.

After he lost consciousness, Jimin stayed near him changing the wet cloth in his forehead to cool down his body temperature.

"Imperial physicians! You call yourself imperial physician, yet you can't cure a mere poison? What's the use of you?", the fourth prince's dissatisfied cold voice echoed in the silence.

A older physician stepped forward "Your highness, Please let young master kim rest, we will figure out soon".

The physicians nervously wiped cold sweat.

Even though Fourth prince is an omega born from a not so favored concubine, that doesn't define his power in palace.

He is the only omega son of the emperor, the emperor is quite fond of him. Even the first prince treats him like cherished him.

The Fourth prince was impatient, he almost kicked the useless physicians out.

The imperial physicians also collected blood sample and hurried off to find a cure.

After everyone left he dismissed his servents, only jimin was left in Taehyung's side.

Fourth prince went to the mirror.

The mirror turned out to be a hidden door. He went in and come out holding a excusite jade bottle.

He strode forward the bed.

His delicate hand placed the acupuncture points around Taehyung's wound.

"He is not only poisoned but also drugged with a odorless and colorless undetectable drug", the fourth prince said.

He gestured jimin to open Taehyung's pale lips, poured the liquid inside jade bottle in Taehyung's mouth.

Jimin sighed in relief.

.

.

.

An hour went by....

"Jinyue,Are you sure this will work?", jimin asked with a worried expression.

"Hope so", jinyue frowned.

"Ohh! His eyes are moving", jimin exclaimed.

Taehyung opened his eyes.

Jimin quickly helped him to drink water to moisten his mouth.

Jinyue examined his pulse.

" the poison is cured, however the drug effected his body, I'll prescribe some medicine, soke in a medical bath everyday for two weeks", he said.