Chapter 7

Few days later

Today is the day of the flower festival. Its an important festival for all the youths of the influenceal families in capital. It's a great opportunity for Younger generation to communicate with each other.

All the new clothes were delivered to the Kim residence at early morning. Taehyung was satisfied with his new dress.

Taehyung is sixteen years old this year, Sooya is fifteen, only few months younger than Taehyung. Sukhee is the youngest.

Everyone started to prepare for the event since afternoon.

Taehyung also wore his new dress. His maids did his hair, half of his hair was tied up in a little bun with a beautiful jade hairpin, the other half scattered on his shoulder.

He applied moisturising cream, pink lip tint; all this are handmade products made by Xiao Lu. She worked on a beauty shop before becoming his maid.

It was almost evening when everyone departed from kim residence.

Taehyung was accompanied by jimin and Xiao Lu. Sooya and Sukhee was also accompanied by their own maids.
Few guards also followed everyone for safety.

On their way Taehyung was deep in his thoughts, According to the plot today is the day the second prince schemed against Taehyung, he made tae to fall on lake and save him very intimately, hugging him and eagerly asking for physician which caused people to misunderstand their relationship.

Later the second prince confessed his feelings for Taehyung in front of the emperor, which made emperor bestowed upon a royal degree for both of them to get married, starting Taehyung's horrible living nightmare.

The carriages stopped in front of a wide crowded street, lanterns decorated with flowers, teenagers wearing flower crowns, the street was very lively.

Their carriage caught quite a lot of attention because of Sooya. Taehyung was the last to get off, his white clothes fluttering in wind, his whole appearance gave out a seducive aura.

People who were paying attention and waiting for Taehyung to made fun of himself with his lousy fashion were stunned.

How did this dumb omega turned into top notch seductive beauty??!!! He looks like a fairy ascending from heaven... Well more like a demon that bewitched everyone...

After getting off Taehyung started eyeing the street food. After tugging jimin several times he was finally able to get to try street snacks.

Jimin bought sugar coated haws, cute rabbit shaped pastries, flower buns and many more. Taehyung gobbled in down as quickly as he could, Puffing out his cheeks like a little hamster.

Xiao Lu bought three flower crowns for them, she called Taehyung a fairy after he wore a white flower crown which compliments his clothes.

Sooya and Sukhee were long gone to chat with their friends. Taehyung also started to look around after feeding his tummy.

Taehyung saw Sooya socializing as if nothing happened, as if she wasn't the person who stole her brother's fiance.

Her unpleasant character never stopped young alphas from bowing down to her pomegranate skirt.

Is this the legendary heroine halo that can overthrow anyone? ╮(╯▽╰)╭

But many people can't help but kept stealing glances at Taehyung, finding his appearance extremely pleasing in eyes all of a sudden. He looked like a pure angel in white clothes.

All of a sudden Taehyung's heart felt uneasy.
Soon the reason of his uneasy feeling appeared before him.

A lavish royal carriage stopped in the middle of the crowd. Several royal guards protected the alpha who stepped out from it.