chapter 1

A shrill cry ecoed in the mist...

Several attendants held his fragile trembling body tightly as he kept struggling through their grip.

An attendant walks towards him with a burning candle in her hand and holds it closer to his beautiful face which caused his flawless jade-white skin to start burning. He screamed in pain and agony.

Just after a while, his face beautiful face was ruined.

His jade white skin turned horrible with burns and blood patches.

Someone held a mirror in front of him and grabbed his burned face, forcefully making him look at his face.

He screamed in horror, but no sound could be heard.

His mouth is full of blood, someone cut off his tongue!

A creepy laugh passed through his ears. He tried hard to detect the person but couldn't, his vision was blurry.

Suddenly a rough hand forcefully opened his mouth and poured a bitter liquid, a sharp dagger stabbed his heart.

He stared straight into that woman's blurry figure before closing his eyes, a bloody drop of tears run down from his face..........

Taehyung suddenly opened his eyes, his long eyelashes were wet in tears.

He sat up quickly, his back drenched in cold sweat, his cheeks stained with dry tears, and his heart beat faster than a bullet train, he patted his heart and thought in mind, ' sure enough, it was just a dream.

However when he looked around his surroundings, his heart skipped a beat, it was not his room.

Wait! Wasn't he dying a few minutes ago?

He thought his life is over, he was dead after this tragic flight clash. Then how come he woke up in this extremely comfortable bed?

Suddenly unknown memories flooded his mind making him dizzy. His knees got weak, it was numb as if someone broke them. He tried to calm himself down.

After a few minutes of staring at the wall blankly, he suddenly realized this body is not his.

He picked up the excusite little jade mirror from his bedside table.

This is the appearance of a teenager who's probably 14-15 years old.

He touched his face, Even if this person's appearance was similar to his, it's much more beautiful and delicate than his previous appearance.

A faint soothing smell of lavender surging from his delicate body, that is his omega pheromone.

This skin is flawless, white as jade, and well taken care of, with long eyelashes, heart-shaped lips just like the dying person in his dream.

But the most beautiful feature is his dark blue eyes...

Taehyung was left bewildered...

His abs are gone? He pouted sadly.

But this is not his body. Then who's this?

The dream he had moments ago felt too real and vivid. He felt the pain in his bones...

Did he transmigrate into this young boy's body!! Is that even relevant??!

He tried to organize those memories step by step.

This is an ancient era, a world where humans are divided in alpha, omega and beta, this boy is an omega, the second Young master of the kim family, Kim Taehyung, coincidentally this young boy has the same name as him,