Chapter 9

Taehyung stayed in Tiger Lily palace for three days. Jimin went their on the second day and bought Taehyung back the day after.

The little dumpling liked him so much that almost followed him back. The old aunt who's the head attendant adored Taehyung and the other maids were too enthusiastic, they feed him many different kinds of food. Even packed some desserts for him to eat on his way back to kim residence.

However the person who saved Taehyung never showed his face, Taehyung was curious but couldn't do anything about it. So, he wrote a sincere thank you letter and send it through the old nanny.

Kim Residence

Old master, old madam and master Kim was waiting for Taehyung in the entrance. Concubines Su was forced to wake up early to welcome Taehyung, she was pissed.

The luxury carriage stopped infront of the residence. First Xiao and Jimin got off the carriage.

Under everyone's expectant gaze a fluffy white fox with dark blue eyes identical to Taehyung jumped out startling everyone. Madam Su almost screamed, the fox showed fangs aggressively at her. She was really frightened and took few steps back.

" Juju, come on, don't scare them ", Taehyung spoke in soft voice.

The fox flipped it's tail sassyly and jumped on Taehyung's neck wrapping up like a snow white muffler.

Taehyung silently laughed at madam Su's bewilded face and left to his courtyard leisurely.

Master kim and the old couple followed him to ask about the incident and his health. Old madam increased the maids around him even invited a famous physician to check Taehyung. After tossing around for a long time, they left him alone.

Few weeks later

These days Taehyung was living his salted fish life peacefully while jimin was making little pouches and he made cute and unique embroidery design on them.

The little fox was peacefully sleeping on Taehyung's lap.

All of a sudden a guard in black clothes appeared out of thin air and handed a fancy gold bordered letter to Taehyung and left.

Jimin was so shocked that he almost got a heart attack.

" Who's letter is this? ", jimin asked curiously.

" Our old friend ", Taehyung smirked. Jimin widened his eyes.

Few moments later Xiao Lu informed Concubine lee come to their door to deliver dessert to Taehyung. After taking his permission she welcomed her in.

Concubine lee was wearing simple clothes and the two maids beside her was holding big plates of desserts.

She chatted with Taehyung for a while about his health, took his pulse.

Taehyung took a bite of the rose pastry, it was so soft sweet and flaky.

" Does it taste good? ", she asked with expectant expression. Taehyung nodded.

Concubine Lee smiled, " I learned it from your mother. She was so good at cooking, she often made these pastries for me".

" You know my mother before? ", Taehyung asked curiously.

" of course, me and your parents were best friends since childhood. We grow up together. Your mother was the one who brought me in this house as your father's concubine.

Actually on my wedding day, the groom refused to marry me after knowing I'm infertile. I was abandoned by my family after that, I lost my will to live, Your mother saved me and asked your father to take me as his concubine", concubine lee explained softly. She seemed to be very affectionate with his mother.