Chapter 3

Everyone else left the courtyard after chatting and Taehyung huffed, communicating with these complicated people is hard.

Either you have to act stupid or make them speechless, it needs a lot of patience. He deliberately let everyone know the closeness between the maid and madam Su.

And he already assumed, almost all the maids in his courtyard are spies, reporting his every move to madam Su. They can suspect his sudden change anytime so, it's better to drive them out.

In this world male omegas are unable to be the official wife unless they are chief son of high ranked official, because male omegas can't give birth.

However Taehyung's strong background is very tempting to many families.

His Father is a first ranked official, grandfather is a second ranked official, his only cousin is a mighty general known as war God with a huge troop of soldiers.

Indeed tempting!

This world is more complicated than he thought, he should try expanding his powers, it's the only thing that can help him to avoid unfortunate incidents. All of a Sudden an idea popped up in his mind.

" Jimin, get me all the red envelope and savings of the previous soul from past years", Taehyung asked after they finished eating.

" Don't worry. I already prepared them", Jimin replied as he bought a bunch of red envelopes and put them in front of Taehyung.

Jimin then handed him a few documents and banknotes, " This is the record of bank deposit and these are bank notes".

Taehyung put the banknotes aside and checked the documents. The previous soul had quite a lot of savings, most of them must be from big fat red envelopes from past years.

Both Jimin and Taehyung started counting the money from this year's red envelopes which are yet to be deposited or spent.

It was almost lunchtime when they finally finished counting. Taehyung divided the money into three parts and urged jimin to hide one part. The rest will be used soon for changing the plot a bit.

For lunch, Taehyung had black chicken soup, spicy and sour stir fried pork and cabbage, spicy duck meat, spicy mutton stew, peas rice with butter and few other side dishes.

The dishes were so spicy that Taehyung's mouth went numb, he drank two bowls of soy milk to wash away the spiciness. Jimin glared at greedy Taehyung who's still stuffing food in his mouth asked the kitchen to not to deliver spicy food in future.

After a stomach full of lunch Taehyung asked jimin to get permission from Master kim to go shopping,

Jimin got back after a while with a big money bag given by Master kim for shopping and ordered guards to prepare a carriage and accompany him shopping.

However Taehyung couldn't find suitable clothes to wear outside, all the clothes of the previous soul are too lousy, colorful and heavy. After searching for a while he chooses a simple white dress.

Two maids helped him to dress up, a maid started doing his hair. These are new maids sent by Old master Kim, especially skilled and hardworking.

Three first-class maids to accompany him, four second-class maids to dress him up or do his hair or do chores, and several low-level maids for other heavy works.

Taehyung then opened a wooden box, a beautiful dagger come into his sight. He took the dagger and put it inside the pocket of his waist.