Chapter 11

The Royal Palace was luxurious, every step was excusite, all the sculptures and antiques were curved carefully.

Numerous luxury carriages lined in front of the main gate. The guards checked the invitations and passed the guests. The palace maids welcomed guests and lead them into imperial hall.

The imperial hall was divided into few ranks. Kim family obviously sat down in first rank.

Most of the guests are already present including royal relatives.

The previous emperor was not a lustful person, he only had empress dowager and two imperial concubines in his harem.

The children born from concubines now lives far from capital, they all have satisfying political position.

The empress dowager has two sons and one daughter.

The imperial princess is an an alpha, very brave person with great ability. She is among the few rare woman who dared to marry a wife. Her beloved wife is an imperial physician. Few years ago the couple rescued rescued two little girls and later adopted them creating a sweet harmonious family.

king Song, emperor's younger brother, married the current empress's sister. Princess Hua is born from her.

King song also have a concubine who gave birth to his eldest daughter. However her family couldn't compare to empress's sister's power. So in the king's residence she and her daughter doesn't have any power.

King Song and empress's sister is chatting with others proudly. Afterall empress herself will carry out their daughter's hairpin ceremony, technically princess Hua will be empress's adopted daughter.

Princess Hua is still preparing herself, she will accompany empress to the imperial hall.

King Song's eldest daughter was sitting in a corner with her mother.

She seems to be very beautiful omega with gentle personality and the birthmark on her forehead made her look more beautiful. However it's a pity that her health is not good, her pheromone is weak.

The imperial princess is also here with her family. Her sharp and herotic appearance mesmerized Taehyung.

She doting eyes glued on her wife was sitting beside her talking to their children.

Taehyung envied such beautiful relationships so much. After his parents death, jimin and their neighbor's child was the closest people to him.

He never experienced romantic bonds. With his high social status it was very hard to find someone sincere.

Taehyung snapped out of his thoughts when the guards announced imperial consort and concubines arrival. Only favored and powerful once were invited.

The first woman who entered was probably in her early 30s but looks like she's in her mid 20s. She was wearing apricot colored clothes and jewellery that were not too extravagant. However her aura gave off powerful vibes. It's first prince's mother.

The next woman was probably the same age, yet she looks younger. Her soft pampered appearance, light colored clothes, jewellery made of rare gems. She's the mother of youngest prince who's age might be same as Taehyung.

Her family is very powerful marchent. Emperor was benefitted a lot by her family. Therefore even if he don't favour her, he visited her time to time and send her precious goods often.

Then entered few other beautiful concubines, they are very young, probably not even twenty yet. They just entered the palace this year.

Their excited eyes glimming with youthful joy. They all dressed in nines with cloud silk, jade ornaments. Like fairy in paradise.