Prologue

English is not my first language so please pardon my mistakes.

Don't skip the disclaimer and the important information below the prologue.

Although this story is the Second story of the series Mask: Hidden Identities; it could also be regarded as a individual story. You can read it either way.

.........................

Kim Taehyung, a famous businessman elite from the 21st century, dies in a plane crash...

After his death, he gets transmigrated into a historical omegaverse novel as a good-for-nothing cannon fodder who has the same name as him,

Kim Taehyung, a omega in the novel gets cheated on by his fiancee with his step-sister, the female lead...

After a certain incident, In fear of ruining the kim family this character was forced to get married to the second prince, the protagonist who later became emperor by the kim family's power.

After the second prince ascended the throne Taehyung loses favor, soon few concubines plotted against him, and finally, he was murdered by the Queen who was none other than his step-sister who damped his fiance and climbed the emperor's bed...

Taehyung wakes up the day before the previous soul finds out about his fiance's affair with his step-sister...

Taehyung regains the memories of this soul. He refused to end up like the paper character and tries to help himself.

unknowingly gets entangled with a certain mysterious black-clad youth.......

'so the timid white rabbit turns out to be a fierce little fox... Interesting ', he teased with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Do you know what a fully bloomed lotus flower means? It means rebirth.

........................................................................

Humans in this story world is divided in 3 type, Alpha, beta, omega. Every human has a unique body smell which gets stronger in estrus period.

Alpha : Dominant, physically stronger than others. Fertility rate of Female alphas is low. Gets estrus every 3 month after age of 17.

Omega: submissive, delicate, emotionally stronger than others. Male omegas can't get pregnant.
Gets estrus every 3 month after turning 17.

Beta :

Dominant beta & submissive beta :

Dominant betas are more like alpha but less stronger. Female fertility rate is higher than alphas. Gets rut in every 6 months after turning 18.

Submissive betas are similar to omegas but female fertility rate is lower than omega. Gets estrus ones in 6 months after turning 18.

Temporary Marking : A hickey on pheromone gland. Stays for a week.

Permanent Marking : Bite on pheromone gland with knot. Stays for lifetime. Can be removed only when both mates aggrees mutually.

After permanent marking both of the mates pheromones intertwines and creates a unique smell.

Disclaimer

Original story written by me, not a translation.

This story contains bXb relationships if you are uncomfortable you're free to leave but don't spread hate. The pictures are not owned by me nor do the characters exist in real life. The plot is owned by me. Don't copy my work. This story contains adult content.

The names of the characters mentioned here are just my imagination,
doesn't exist in real life.

It is historical fiction, and here ideal age of marriage is 16-18, which can be uncomfortable for some on.

I don't have much knowledge about Korean or Chinese culture, so this story won't follow any traditional customs. All the festival, rituals are my imagination. I wrote this story after being inspired by reading a bunch of Chinese novels.

All the characters has long hair.