Chapter 8

Tiger lily palace
.
.
.
Not far from the lotus lake, a beautiful, elegant palace was standing powerfully, guards and servents are waiting for their master's arrival.

But unexpectedly when the luxuries six horse carriage stopped, they could sense an omega's presence from inside.

The dominant smell of crimson rose pheromone emerged with a sweet soothing aroma of lavender.

Moments later a tall alpha wearing dark black robe come to the sight while carrying a unconscious young omega drenched in cold water.

Servants don't dare to glace at the omega's appearance. They secretly trembled in fear.

Who doesn't know Duke's ruthless and unforgiving personality who disdains omega pheromones?

All the omega servents working here are either mated or old.

Their lord even dared to kick out those beautiful woman and omega entertainers send by the emperor.

Few days ago an omega servant was beaten to death for trying to trespass Lord's courtyard to seduce their lord.

The palace was protected by high walls, strongly guarded. Although In outsiders eyes the palace would look cold and lifeless but from inside it was so beautifully decorated as if it's heaven.

Dark crimson rose was blooming everywhere, creating a dangerous field of beauty. If you desire to touch the rose, you might hurt yourself.

The handsome man wearing a golden mask, only his crimson red eyes were visible, his black clothes created a beauty of contrast with the crystal white palace decoration.

The delicate little beauty was softly placed on bathtub filled with warm water by the handsome alpha.

His softened crimson eyes suddenly swept over the boy's white clothes which was almost transparent after getting wet, he caught a glimpse of his soft jade white skin underneath, he quickly looked away felling it's inappropriate, the tip of his ear was a little red.

His fingers subconsciously caressed the soft cheeks of the omega which was red from cold. After whispering something in his ear, the handsome alpha got up and left.

Outside few maids were waiting, they trembled after knowing their cold lord who always avoided physical contact saved someone, even carried the person himself.

They mentally noted to take care of this little beauty better. Who knows this might be their future master.

.

.

.

Next morning

Taehyung's eyes fluttered open by a soft touch on face. The first thing he saw was a tiny hand poking his cheeks.

He followed the direction of the hand just to find a cute little dumpling looking baby staring at him with big doe eyes with it's little mouth hung open.

" who are you?", Taehyung asked in deep hoarse voice.

A soft woman voice interrupt him, " young master Kim, please refrain from talking. Your throat got hurt while drowning. It will take some time to recover".

Suddenly Taehyung remembered what happened on flower festival. Did he really fall for second Prince's scheme?

He turned to the maid curiously, his wide eyes looked very cute.

The beta maid smiled, " yesterday in flower festival you were drown in the lake by accident, our lord,
Duke Jeon saved you and bought you here, this is Tiger lily palace.

Don't worry about rumors, our master already clarified it. No one will question you.

And this is our little master, an alpha. He was a little curious about you, so he came to visit, hope you don't mind ", she explained.

" pwetty angwel, yow can call mwe little bunny. My brother iws the big bunny ", the soft little baby introduced himself very enthusiastically with a cute bunny smile.

Taehyung's heart softened. He instantly liked this cute little chatterbox.

Taehyung sighed softly. Sure enough it was not second prince who saved him. He felt it yesterday.

His nose is very sensitive. And the novel described the smell second prince used very clearly, its the smell of sandalwood but the person who saved him smelled like rose. He could faintly smell it before getting unconscious.

But tiger lily palace? This place was never mentioned in the novel. Who's the lord that saved him?

After thinking for a long time Taehyung remembered the Duke's existence. This person was once mentioned in the novel.

The empress dowager had a sister who got married twice and gave birth to a daughter with each husband.

The eldest daughter is the first Prince's mother, imperial concubine. The youngest is Duke Jeon's mother.

The first prince and duke Jeon are cousins.

Duke supported the first prince to ascend the throne. He lived in mountain with his little brother.

The plot mentioned him being assassinated and heavily injured in first Prince's wedding banquet.

But why is he here this time?

The first prince isn't even engaged yet.

Is this a butterfly effect or something else?

While thinking a maid bought him warm bird nest soup. Before he could finish the big bowl of soup, another person served him various mochis filled with red bean paste and fruits.

Taehyung happily shared the pastry with the baby who was looking at him with doe eyes and mouth dripping saliva.

.

.

.

The rumors of Taehyung falling into the lake during festival and disappearing afterwards spread like fire.

But soon after Tiger lily palace come forward to clarify it, saying Taehyung has been saved by Duke and currently resting in Tiger lily palace.

Everyone was stunned...

Saved by Duke!!! How could it be? The Duke specialized on killing, he's ruthless and indifferent. How could he save someone? On top of that the good for nothing from kim family.

And resting in Tiger Lily palace!!! No outsider except the first prince can enter tiger lily palace, Not even the other members of royal family.

Everyone fears that cold, ghost like palace and people living there are all known to be very efficient and dangerous. Even normal babysitters for little master Jeon are well known martial artist.

.

.

.

Two old beta eunuch from Tiger lily palace come to kim residence's door to inform old master Kim about Taehyung's health condition.

When old master Kim and Master kim sighed in relief, old madam teared up. Jimin, who almost went crazy by crying felt his body lightened.

Yesterday they were devastated when they heard about Taehyung's disappearance. Knowing he's safe they felt their souls coming back to their body. They were very greatful towards the Duke.

Master kim wanted to visit tiger lily palace to thank Duke personally but no one is allowed to enter.

He quickly went back to residence to wrote a letter to his nephew and sent it out urgently.

One eunuch asked to send Taehyung's head attendant with them. So master Kim sent Jimin with them.

To be continued...

(╯3╰)

Thank you for reading
Don't forget to leave a comment

Please Vote & follow
♪ ♬ ヾ('︶'♡)ノ ♬ ♪