chapter 2

Taehyung can't help but think about the dream a few moments ago, it was so vivid as if he's the one living there.

He felt all the pain and emotion the previous soul felt in his past life, all the sufferings and pain, and he swears to pay back each and everything.

Taehyung was about to call someone, he tried to stand up, but felt a sharp pain in the knees.

Shit! Is it broken or what?

However, after organizing all the memories of the previous soul tried to recall the incident before he transmigrated, surprisingly it's blur.

But he's sure that according to the plot tomorrow is the day the previous soul caught his fiance cheating on him with his step-sister.

Yet he don't want to waste time dealing with them, so he himself will confront them.

He can't wait to watch some good drama!!!

While he was deep in his thoughts, the door opened abruptly, and a small figure rushed in.

A faint smell of peaches filled his nostrils.

When that person saw him awake, that cute figure burst into tears. Tears stream down his cute chubby cheeks as he sniffed and sobbed pitifully.

" Taehyung! You are awake! I was so scared wuhuwuhu", that little cry bag said as he tugged Taehyung's hand aggressively.

*Slap* suddenly a little hand slapped him.

" you stupid fool! You scared me, I thought I'm the only one trapped here. Thank God you're also here, now we can suffer together", Jimin said happily as if he wasn't crying a few minutes ago.

" How are you so sure that I also transmigrated? ", Taehyung asked, also relieved to have him here now they both can enjoy some live ancient drama together.

" I believe in our bad luck and our wireless soulmate connection ", Jimin said with proud face.

This is Jimin, an omega, head attendant and previous soul's only true friend, the only person who accompanied him till death. Jimin was the same age as him, and grow up with him since childhood.

In the novel when Taehyung was accused of evil deeds, Jimin is the only person who tried to defend him. Later when Taehyung was locked up in prison, Jimin was beaten to death by Sooya.

And as for the present soul of Jimin, it's Taehyung's best friend, brother and personal assistant from their past life. They both read this novel together before both died together in plane accident.

" But I don't know if we can survive here. These people are terrible and I don't know anything about this omega thing. My body feels weird ", Jimin was unsure, what if they can't avoid those future possibilities, they will end up dead like those characters in this novel.

Taehyung sighed and patted Jimin's head to comfort him, " Don't worry, we'll get used to it. Rest assured, I won't let anything happen to us this time . We already have the upper hand ".

Gradually Jimin calm down, Taehyung asked, " by the way what happened to me? I don't remember clearly ".

Jimin sneered, " it was that bitch madam Su, yesterday you accidentally knocked out one of her favorite vases, it was a maid who purposely pushed you but she refused to listen and punished you to kneel outside the whole night. The weather was cold and you fall sick. She knows you're afraid of darkness still she hoped you would get sick and deliberately did this".

" hearing your bad health old master and master Kim rushed home but before they could figure out the actual thing the maid that pushed you was driven out by madam Su as punishment. She will soon appear here to visit you and show her concern.", Jimin added.