chapter 5

Same Day

kim residence

Madam Su's courtyard

When Sooya's mother madam Su heard about the marriage she was hesitant but when realized it's a secondary wife's position she was about to faint in anger but couldn't do anything. She clenched her fist.

She felt uncomfortable, she reserved her daughter's marriage to climb a powerful position for her young alpha son. Master kim only has one alpha son from her, so what if her son is not powerful enough, sooner or later her son would be the heir.

However her daughter is a shu-daughter not a Di daughter, before she started managing the inner courtyard as secondary wife for past five years, she was just a third ranked concubine who got promoted to first ranked nobel concubine by Taehyung's mother after giving birth to sooya.

She was already a concubine before Taehyung's mother married in the kim family. It was really hard for a her to please the official wife to earn favour from master Kim, everything was worth it when she got pregnant.

After Taehyung's mother death, old madam used to be responsible for everything but five years ago she fall ill so she wanted someone to manage the household account and other things.

That year madam Su's younger sister entered the palace and earned the favor of the emperor which abruptly raised her and her material family's status.

Not only that but the other two concubines also had no intention on being the madam, which made it easier for madam Su.

After her promotion of position, her whole maternal family depended on her. She helped them to climb higher. Her family members was shrew from countryside. But now with master kim's help her brothers are fifth class government official.

.
.
.

Next day

In a beautiful caurtyard, a flower like omega was sitting on a soft cushion. Sweet smell of jasmine surrounded her.

A green jade teacup was ruthlessly smashed in the ground, it immediately scattered into pieces. The hot tea splashed the shivering maids knelling in the ground.

In a blink of eye her gentle flower like appearance was gone.

Her maids trembled in fear. They are the only one aware of young miss's true face. She's terrifying when angry, always beating them when angry.

Sooya never liked jesung that useless alpha, she just wanted to snatch her brother's fiance but don't expect it to turn out like that. She always admired someone else in her heart.

She gritted her teeth. That spoiled brat made her take the position of a mere concubine! She! The most beautiful omega in the whole capital.

Sooya also don't expect Taehyung to open his mouth about their affair. She don't believe that her dumb brother can plot something vicious like this. It must be his act of getting pity which backfired.

She stomped out from her room to visit Taehyung. Her maids tried to stop her but failed.

.
.
.

Peony courtyard

When Sooya reached Taehyung's courtyard she entered without knocking just to see Taehyung leisurely drinking tea and having honey dipped walnut crisp.

" what did you told father? How can be so shameless to talk about your sister's love affair? ",she almost yelled angrily to get his attention forgetting her image but don't expect Taehyung be indifferent.

The corner of Taehyung's lips rose up which appeared more like a smirk made him look beautiful yet dangerous.

A deadly glint flashed past his beautiful dark blue eyes. He remembered those blood curdling screams from his dreams very well.

That look send shivers down to Sooya's spine. She felt this dumb brother of hers is a little different.

Taehyung eyed her out from head to toe. Sure enough heroine halo hits different, he thought.

Sooya does look like a pure and innocent fairy, her as delicate as flower, as refined as precious jade appearance makes people desire to protect her.

Taehyung wished to ruin her face, torture her to death just like she did to the previous soul in his dreams.

[ Sooya's appearance ]

Taehyung put on a gentle righteous expression as if he wants to give Sooya justice for love.

" Earlier this brother of yours was childish and ignorant, mistook admiration as affection. Younger sister is the one who truly deserves to be young master Han's life long companion. Afterall sister is the perfect beauty with talent which everyone in the capital admires", Taehyung spoke with a smile of appreciation.

Sooya gritted her teeth and spoke in fake gental tone, " Elder brother truly cares for younger sister. Sister will remember this favor for whole life ".

Taehyung smiled and stared at her then replied, " it's nothing. Just returning mother's favor of all this years. Afterall she is the one who took a great care of me since childhood ".

Sooya was too angry at this point. Seems like this dumb beauty is mocking her, she will have to seek for her mother's help now. Only she can deal with this guy. she flicked her sleeve and left with her maids.

Taehyung continued to drink tea as if nothing happened.

Jimin sighed, he was silent for the whole time. He felt nervous meeting the person who dangerously dealt with every cannon fodder. Taehyung was successful in this plan just because Sooya wasn't present when the incident happened otherwise she would have dealt with it at that time itself.

But Taehyung's ability to keep calm and acting impressed him. Even Xiao Lu was surprised, the heard the master she serves is a good for nothing but everything about him seems different then rumors.

.
.
.

Within a few days the news of Taehyung breaking off the engagement with Han Jesung and Sooya is getting married to him instead got spread through the capital.

Most of the people specially young omegas that admired Han jesung were relieved, happy to know the man of their dreams is not marrying the good for nothing but Sooya instead.

However after the rumors of their affair broke out a lot of people criticized Sooya, called her vixen, this rumor even affected Han family business.

Taehyung was in very good mood. He just asked one of his trusted maid, luo zi to bribe some beggars to spread this rumors.

Luo zi was a beta maid from old madam's side, took care of him as a older sister. Luo zi was glad to see her master changing for better. In the nobel Luo zi was sold to a nine ranked brothel [ prostitute house ] by madam Su, soon after Taehyung got married.

To be continued...

(╯3╰)

Thank you for reading
Don't forget to leave a comment

Vote & follow