Chapter 4

Kim Residence

Study room

Taehyung sat down and took a sip of the flower Tea his father served him. The past soul liked tea,sweets and accessories, present Taehyung also liked this kind of stuff, specially food.

He saw both alpha looking at him eagerly.

Taehyung decided to speak, " father, grandfather, I want to break off my engagement with young master Han. In past I was childish and stubborn, miscounted our friendship as affection and ignored the affection between my little sister and Han Jesung. They truly love each other, I seek father's blessings for them and urge father to arrange their marriage".

He showed a aggrieved look, as if he was wronged by his fiancee and sister but still wants to help the ambitious couple.

Both of the men in front of him was stunned. First they don't expect their beloved Taehyung to act so calmly and so maturely. They also never liked Han jesung, they arranged this marriage just because Taehyung insisted.

But they never imagined jesung to commit such shameless thing. They both were in disbelief.

Master kim couldn't imagine the daughter he was proud of would do such lowly things.

On one hand they were angry, on other hand their heart ached for their beloved little taetae.

" Go to Sooya's courtyard and ordered them to be present here right now ", master kim summoned his personal guard and ordered.

Within a while all the maids present in Sooya's courtyard appeared.

" Tell me, who does young master Han meets when he comes here? ", master kim said in cold voice.

The maids shivered and stayed silent. Their young miss will kill them if they said the truth.

" Very well, you all are so loyal. Won't even spit a word. Guards hit them fifty times with bamboo sticks ", he said angrily.

One of the new young maid was so scared, she yelled, " I know, I'll tell. Whenever Young master Han come over, he always visits and spend time with young miss. He even visited her at midnight once ".

Other maids glared at her for being disloyal. She ignored them, she don't want to die for a spoiled abusive young miss.

Master kim and old master was stunned.

At first they thought it's Han Jesung who's trying to create trouble to break the engagement.

However never in their wildest dreams don't expect Sooya to be shameless to have an affair with her future brother in law.

Both of them started to get angry. How dare she seduce Han Jesung and Jesung to cheat on their little bear.

Even the sarvents besides them felt upset and angry. Their pretty young master is so pitiful.

But old master Kim and Master kim don't want to show their rage infront of Taehyung they comforted him, promised to arrange a better groom for him, and give him justice.

Then ordered sarvents to take care of him better, feed him good food and sweets and let him do whatever he wants. Asked him about his shopping experience to divert the topic.

The sarvents quickly ordered kitchen to prepare food and desserts of Taehyung's likings and send them to his Courtyard.

Taehyung looked at them thankfully, smiling he again reminded them to arrange his sister's marriage first which made the father-son duo more sad & guilty and Taehyung left with a smirk on the corner of his lips.