Conclusion?

~Izuku's POV~

"I believe I have what you're looking for," Aizawa said walking in, I felt Katsuki tense in my lap, I reached forward caressing his hip, trying to calm him down, not that it was working, hell I wasn't calm myself. "Wait, Shoto Todoroki, didn't your company go bankrupt and you started working with Shigaraki and his company?"

"Well, yes and no" Shoto answered shaking his head and fiddling with his fingers"The article about my company going bankrupt was fake, it was just a ploy to get into The L.O.V headquarters and figure out what's up, we have evidence now, but for safety, purposes we can't publish it just yet"

"Huh," Aizawa said nodding at Shoto before turning his attention back to Katsuki and I with a more serious expression. "I've been going over some stuff, One of the things I found were numerous calls from a lady by the name of Ochako Uraraka that I found works for you, is that correct?"

"Yeah, she works for me, who is she calling?" I asked trying to hurry all the information into the light. The sooner we knew what was up, the sooner we could take action.

"Shigaraki" the entire room was silent. Not even Katsuki and I's cats made any noise,, they instead chose to stare at Aizawa, equally wondering what the fuck is going on.

~Why the fuck is Ochako calling Shigaraki~

"What?" I asked angrily, my other hand, gripping the arm of the couch so hard I heard a few cracks

"There were far too many back-to-back calls from her to Shigaraki's private number, and surprisingly never the other way around" he explains handing me some papers that I realized were call logs.

For days, weeks even, she was in contact with Shigaraki. Sometimes she'd call multiple times in one day.

~The fuck is she calling him so much for?!~

"And I'm sure, just like me you were confused as to why she was keeping contact with this man" he then pulled out his laptop setting it on the coffee table "I as well as a couple of other private investigators, decided to do something on the down low. People know there are cameras in certain places, but with us undercover placing cameras in the least expected places, our jobs get a little easier" He then clicked on a video file.

In the video, it seems to be nighttime and the camera seems to be situated in an alleyway. Soon two hooded figures walked into frame.

They removed their hoods showing them to be Ochako and Shigaraki. After confirming their I identities, Ochako held out some papers "Here" Ochako said waving the papers at Shigaraki "50% upfront, just know it won't make sense without the other half"

"What do you need me to do again?" Shigaraki asked glancing behind him, Ochako scoffed

"Bakugou Katsuki, get rid of him, badly injure him, I don't really care just fuck him up somehow" She growled angrily, her grip on the documents tightening "In exchange I'll give you private info on both Emerald and Izuku"

"...How do I know you're serious, I mean, this is coming out of nowhere and everyone only has good things to say about the man" Shigaraki asked suspiciously while eyeing Ochako closely "Why do you want to fuck with his partner and in turn him"

"All you need to know is that that damn brat that *slut*, took everything from me" Ochako choked out throwing the papers at Shigaraki who surprisingly caught them all "I want revenge and I'm getting it one way or another"

"Mmh, I like you," Shigaraki says grinning

"Whatever" Ochako scoffed

With that the video cut off "what the fuck did I ever do to her?!" Katsuki yelled in annoyance and confusion

"My thoughts exactly, so I started searching more, and apparently she seemed to have a run-in with some not so nice people, and according to anonymous texts sent between her and a faceless number she was supposed to meet that at the gala, a while back" Aizawa explained "since she didn't get there for whatever reason they eventually sent confirmation of her parents death"

"Well, I can confirm we had a conversation about her going to the gala" Katsuki muttered "Of course she didn't tell me anything important, just that she 'could make some important connections for our company, and that it could really benefit us in the long run',"

"So, technically you're not in the wrong, you didn't even know the situation and you were just doing your job," I said massaging his hips, the action seemed to calm him down a bit

"Well, after the crash, they had a follow-up meeting," Aizawa said pulling up another video.

It began the same way as the other, this time Shigaraki handed Ochako a newspaper cutout detailing the accident "Unfortunately, we were only able to get an amateur for this, so chances are, he's not dead" Shigaraki explained "Regardless I did keep my end of the bargain"

"Whatever" Ochako scoffed throwing some papers at him and walking away, then Shigaraki left.

"She really tried to get me killed," Katsuki said shocked

"So will you be press-"

"Fuck yes we're pressing charges" I growled angrily. I fucking trusted that woman and she tried to kill my lover?

"I'm going to need to work with you, with all the evidence we've collected," Kaminari said typing something on his laptop. I then got up, taking Katsuki with me, and going upstairs.

"Katsuki?" I called out sitting on my bed

...

"Katsu-"

"How the fuck was I supposed to know?!" He yelled angrily burying his face in my neck. I held him tightly, kissing him on the head

"You had no way of knowing, Katsuki," I said reassuringly. I felt a wetness against my shoulder making me realize he was crying, I said nothing and just continued to hold and kiss him. Allowing him the space to let out all his emotions without interruption.

After sitting there for a while, we decided to go back downstairs and oversee what was happening.

-------------------
🎵Girl, you're such a backstabber (stabber)
You're such a backstabber
Oh girl, you're such a shit-talker
And everybody knows it (and everybody knows it)
Girl (girl), you're such a backstabber (stabber)🎵

Author-chan~

❤️❤️❤️Love You❤️❤️❤️

Continue to vote comment and stay safe my lovelies