Justice

~Katsuki's POV~

Today was the day. Today was the day we finally brought everything to light, it was also the day when The L.O.V would launch their first and last clothing line.

I sat on the bed watching as Izuku looked for clothes for me. I glanced down at the cast still on my leg, it annoyed me to no end, and gave Deku more reason to not pleasure me in any way, not to mention that scenes were completely out of the question until I had healed.

But damnit I wanted something. "Come on" I looked up to see that he'd found and put together an outfit for me.

"...Master?" I called out trying to sound as dainty and needy as I fucking can. Izuku narrowed his eyes at me immediately catching on.

"Katsuki, your leg-"

"You don't have to fuck me, not like you have at all" I grumbled still upset that he hadn't had sex with me yet

"I have a reason for that," he said rolling his eyes

"Oh yeah, what?" I asked, he sighed

"...As you know, I've had a couple of subs before you, and I've been sexually active with most of them," He said making me pissed "However the difference between them and you, is that with them, it always felt, temporary, but with you, it feels permanent. I want the first time we have sex to be genuinely, truly special"

"...Is this your way of proposing? I asked jokingly, but my smile dropped in shock as he smiled lovingly.

"Well, not officially, but yeah, I guess so," He said reaching forward and caressing my cheek. I didn't know what to say. "Now that that's out of the way, may I dress you?"

"Only after you suck me off," I said spreading my legs and allowing my cock to spring up. I watched as Izuku sighed, before chuckling and getting on his knees, resting his hands on my thighs and pressing a gentle kiss against my tip.

As Izuku's lips wrapped around my shaft, I felt a mix of shock and pleasure course through my body. I moaned his name, tangling my fingers in his hair and guiding him deeper onto me. His tongue swirled around the head of my cock, and I could feel my desire for him growing with each passing moment.

He pulled off of me, much to my disappointment. I looked down to see he was, sucking his fingers? When he pulled them out of his mouth, he lifted my thigh, and inserted them into my ass "Fuck Master" I moaned, arching my back

As Deku continued to tease me with his fingers, I couldn't help but groan with pleasure. My heart raced, and my cock twitched insistently.

"Please, Deku," I begged, "I need more."

Without missing a beat, he took me back into his mouth, fingering me and sucking me off simultaneously.

I felt a wave of pleasure course through me as his talented mouth and fingers worked in tandem, driving me closer and closer to the edge. Each time his tongue flicked against my sensitive tip, I cried out in response, my body trembling with arousal.

His expert sucking and teasing only served to heighten the anticipation even more. I wanted nothing more than for him to take me, to be inside me and fuck me into another dimension, but I'd settle with this for now.

Soon I found myself close to the edge, my balls tightening and my breath coming in short, ragged gasps. With one final push, I felt my orgasm hit me like a freight train, my cum spurting into his mouth in thick, ropy strands.

Izuku continued to pleasure me, swallowing my release graciously and milking every last drop from my body. I could feel my muscles clenching around his fingers, still embedded in my ass, the sensation of fullness adding to the blissful aftermath.

Finally, he pulled away, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. A small smirk played on his lips as he met my gaze, "Now, are you ready for me to dress you, my little Brat?"

"Yeah, yeah" I responded huffing. After we finished getting dressed we, met up with Halfie, Shitty Hair, Pinky, Pikachu, and Latino Bitch.

"Everyone ready to go?" Izuku asked, glancing down at me in his arms. With determined nods, we all left...in Izuku's limo of course.

ฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅ

When we arrived at the location there were more Paparazzi and News reporters than there were flies. I grabbed my crutches and was last out of the limo. We all walked over to the podium, there were a few of the company's most trusted people and Uraraka. She looked so fucking smug I wanted to punt her in the fucking face. But I knew I couldn't not yet at least.

"Hello everyone," Izuku said, directing his attention to the swarm of news reporters and Paparazzi after putting me to sit down "I know you all are here, for some more clarification on the allegations against The L.O.V, but I assure you all we have proof,"

Izuku paused for a moment, making sure everyone was paying attention to him. He took a deep breath and continued, "As you all know, recently my partner Katsuki Bakugou, was involved in a car crash. A little suspicious that there was nothing that led to an owner of the truck that hit my lover and no way to bring them to justice"

"How are you sure that The L.O.V has anything to do with that?" A reporter asked suspiciously

"Well," Izuku said, turning his attention to the group of us standing beside him on the podium, "thanks to the diligent work of a diligent private investigator I found this information." Izuku then pointed to the large screen behind him that showed the video of The L.O.V's CEO and crusty ass bitch; Tomura Shigaraki and Ura-caca or whatever her name is, exchange. Her offering information for my death, and him jumping at the opportunity for ways to bring down Izuku with private information. "Unfortunately, unbeknownst to me, someone I trusted wanted my love dead"

The reporters gasped in shock as the video played, "Will you be pressing charges ag-"

Izuku cut the reporter off "Each and every single person with get what they deserve" he growled out.

"Hey! Let me go! It's fake! That's not me!" I glanced over to see the once smug Round Face being hauled away by officers.

"Additionally, this isn't Shigaraki's first rodeo" Izuku then pointed to the screen once more to show Crusty's criminal records; selling and smuggling of illegal substances, Poisoning, murder, manslaughter, Vehicular manslaughter, theft, kidnapping, Assault/Battery, Arson, and a lot of other stuff. You could hear the whispers of disbelief among the reporters. "Along with that, we know that not only were they after us, but some of you as well. Today was the day they were supposed to launch their clothing line but beware"

Izuku then showed the video of a meeting with Shigaraki and Co. talking about using Arsenic in their clothing and pinning it on Izuku. The news reporters and Paparazzi were in complete disbelief. They had no idea that The L.O.V had been plotting against not only Izuku and his team but also their own customers. "With all of this evidence now brought to light, I expect you all to do your part in bringing these bastards down"

The reporters and Paparazzi erupted into a frenzy, jostling to ask their questions and capture the events unfolding before them. Izuku and the team stood tall, unwavering in their determination to bring The L.O.V to justice.

Once all was good and done with, we all left, heading home. Later in the week, police came and took my statement and whatever, and within two and a half weeks, The L.O.V was no longer in business, and Crusty and his Posse were in jail, right, where they fucking belong.

-------------------
🎵Body bag
Thought you could put me in a body bag
You tried your best, but it was never gonna last
You know me, I'm always coming back
You can keep your body bag
Your body, body🎵

Author-chan~

❤️❤️❤️Love You❤️❤️❤️

Continue to vote comment and stay safe my lovelies