Never Felt Like This Before

~Katsuki's POV~

Standing in front of the club I took a deep breath before stepping forward. As I sat by the bar, I realized there wasn't much looking that needed to be done as the man sat next to me just as I sat.

"Well, hello there" his soothing deep voice greeted my ears

"Are you following me" I teased looking up at him through my eyelashes

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not" he teased back smirking at me.

"Usuals?" The bartender asked looking between the two of us

"Yeah," we responded. I took a deep breath, then turned to him on the stool

"Soo, you find a sub yet?" I asked, hoping he hadn't

He sighed "I don't mean this in a bad way, but the subs here are just the same" he huffed running a hand through his long green hair

"Oh, is that so" I said crossing my arms with a raised eyebrow "Is that a challenge, Mister"

"Maybe it is, and I believe that's, Master," he said winking at me, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Well then," I said getting up and tugging at the leather straps he wore "Challenge accepted"

I led him to one of the private rooms towards the back of the club, the air heavy with anticipation and desire. The room was dimly lit, shadows dancing on the walls as I turned to face him. His eyes bore into mine with an intensity that sent shivers down my spine.

"Alright, let's see what you've got," he said locking the door, "by the bed, kneel"

I went over to the bed as told, but I didn't kneel. He smirked at me, walking closer until his neck was in my face

~why was he so tall?~

I stared up at his darkened eyes "Kneel" against my will, I basically fell to my knees, there was something about his voice. So, commanding. It was like I physically couldn't say no.

As I knelt before him, a rush of emotions and desires flooded through me. The power dynamic between us was palpable, and I couldn't deny the thrill of surrendering to his command. His fingers lightly traced along my jawline, tilting my head up to meet his gaze. There was a hunger in his eyes that mirrored my own, a primal need that begged to be sated in the darkness of that room. Without a word, he lifted his hand to cup my cheek, his touch both gentle and possessive.

My breath hitched as he leaned in closer, "is bondage okay?" He asked. I wanted to say no, to try to deny him, but I couldn't and god did it feel good.

"Ye-yes" I stuttered out, his dark gaze sending a shiver down my spine

He nodded, a small smile pulling at his lips as he stepped back. "Undress" I refused. He smirked "Undress, I won't be repeating myself next time"

I hurriedly pulled every article of clothing off of my body. I watched in awe as he deftly tied me up, my body arching and twisting with newfound desire. The ropes bit into my skin, leaving a trail of red marks that only heightened the erotic tension in the air. His fingers traced down my spine, sending shivers up and down my body as he tightened the ropes.