Outta My Mind

~Katsuki's POV~

When Monday arrived I excitedly gathered everything for Soot and even made a quick breakfast. I happily picked up my baby heading out. Once outside my phone buzzed, and I saw it was a message from Hatsume, the local Mechanic. I had dropped my car off cause it was giving me problems

Mechanic

Mechanic: All is taken care of buddy, I even added a lil present lol

I rolled my eyes at the message before checking the second one

Mechanic: come pick it up when you're ready 👍

I nodded and continued to work. On a bus ofc.

ฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅ

When I arrived, everyone simultaneously had a raised eyebrow as they stared at Soot and I. "See something you like, extras" I yelled making them look away, for the most part.

I headed up to the top floor as usual, seeing the playpen area for Soot. I set here there with whatever else I brought with me, before organizing my desk and doing everything else under the sun.

As I worked, I noticed my mind kept drifting to the mysterious green-haired man, Izuku Midoriya, he said his name was. His dark dominant aura, those hypnotizing green eyes, the soothing way he spoke, while also demanding respect with every syllable.

I couldn't shake off the feeling of curiosity that consumed me whenever I thought about Izuku. Who was he really? What secrets did he hide behind those captivating eyes? Lost in my thoughts, I barely noticed Round Face coming out of the elevator. I raised my eyebrows as no one ever needed to come up, due to our work system.

"What do you want?" I asked glaring as she approached.

"I need to talk to you about something important," Round Face said, her voice hesitant. She fidgeted nervously with the hem of her sweater, avoiding eye contact. I could sense the unease radiating off her as she shifted from one foot to the other.

I leaned back in my chair, crossing my arms in front of me. "Well, make it quick," I replied curtly, not one for beating around the bush. The sooner she spoke her mind, the sooner she would be out of my face.

"Well, with you being the secretary I was hoping you could put in a good word for me?" She said making me scowl at her audacity "The annual gala is coming up in a few months and I really, really need to go, it's important"

I looked at Round Face with a mix of annoyance and amusement. "And why would I put in a good word for you to attend the gala?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

Round Face hesitated before answering, "Because... because if I go to the gala, I can make some important connections for our company. It could really benefit us in the long run."

"And are you insinuating that the boss, his PA, and I along with anyone else invited are incapable?" I asked, still scowling at her.

"I'm not saying that at all!" Round Face quickly interjected, her eyes wide with panic. "I just thought that having an extra representative from our department could help expand our network and bring new opportunities to the company. I didn't mean to imply that you guys weren't doing a good job already."

"...go back downstairs and don't piss me off" I grunted rolling my eyes

"Bakugou please, I need to go, what about the applications I sent you, you never got back to me" she begged harder

"They were denied idiot," I said trying to concentrate on work "Boss obviously sees no reason for you to be there"

"I don't understand why you're so against it!" Round Face's voice rose in frustration as she took a step closer to my desk. "I've been working hard, putting in extra hours, and I have the skills to represent our department well at the gala. Please, just give me a chance."