Good boy

~Katsuki's POV~

As I woke up, on Friday morning, out of pure habit I grabbed my phone and sent Izuku a good morning text

Nerd:

Me: Good Morning Master

Nerd: Good Morning Sleeping Beauty

I rolled my eyes as a smile crept up my face. I got off the bed, after removing Soot from my chest and onto the bed. After my morning routine, I got dressed in my assigned clothes and sent a photo to Izuku. I picked up my pre-packed bags as well as Sooty, who gave me an upset meow as she dropped whatever she was playing with, and headed downstairs to my car and left for work.

As per usual, I greeted who deserved it, and made my way up to the top floor, where no one, except Iida, would bother me, annoying little brat. 'Oh I'm the boss's PA, I'm an incredibly busy man'. So am I fucktard.

After relieving my stress via inner monolog, I sat by my desk and got ready for work.

Soon enough Iida came up and before he got a word out I pointed at the file jacket at the edge of my desk. He took it and nodded at me before walking. Thankfully no one else bothered for the rest of the day.

As per usual, Izuku texted me throughout the day, reminding me to take a break and that he thinks someday I'll overthrow Aphrodite or some shit. Do I look like a Greek goddess to you? Well according to what he's saying apparently yes.

ฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅ

At around noon, considering I had finished most of my work, I stared at my phone, waiting for it to go off like it had been for the past week.

ding!

"Yup," I said getting up and heading to the kitchen. I put together some ramen and other ingredients. Once finished I sent Izuku a photo. Surprisingly I got a message back almost instantly.

Nerd

Nerd: Good Boy Katsuki

I swear, that damn praise never gets old. One of these days I'm going to deny him for a week and see how it ends, just for fun. After finishing about half of my lunch, I called Soot over to eat hers.

Once I finished I got back to work, ready to finish this and head over to Izuku's place.

ฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅ

I glanced at the clock and realized it was already 6 pm. Time had flown by as I delved into finishing up my tasks for the day. With a sense of accomplishment, I shut down my computer, tidied up my desk before grabbing my things, and sent Izuku a text that I was finished for the day.

The scenery passed by in a blur. Upon reaching his mansion, I parked my car, gave the keys to Tired Eyes, and made my way inside, greeted by familiar faces that belonged to Izuku's six cats.

I put Soot down so she could play with her fellow Kittes and went upstairs to Izuku's office.

"There you are, my precious Doll" he cooed, his deep voice sending tingles up my spine, as I went inside. Naturally, I walked over and kneeled by his side, looking up at him awaiting orders. Orders to deny, it was fun that way.

"I have a special task for you tonight," he said, grinning.

~Oh boy~

"And what might that task be, Mister," I said tilting

"That's Master to you," he said holding my jaw firmly and tilting my head up "and I assure you, you'll enjoy this task"

He turned his chair so that he was facing me, and beckoned me closer. Soon I found myself kneeling between his thick muscular thighs and his monster of a hard-on in my face. I looked up at him, he had a pen and notepad in hand "Well, get to it" I reached forward and pulled his erect cock to my mouth, then resting my hand on his thighs, bobbing my head trying to get as much of him in my mouth as possible "Now, I'm going to ask you a couple questions and I need you to answer honestly, now, do you have any allergies?"