Date

~Katsuki's POV~

"...AGH!" I huffed waking up as I felt a large weight fall onto me

"Good morning sleepy head," Izuku says in a sing-song voice making me realize he was on top of me

"Have you lost your mind?" I asked. Not only was the breath knocked right out of me, what if he broke a rib?

"Well, if I'm going to be completely honest with you, a little, yes" he answered kissing my neck

"Get offfff" I groaned trying to push him off of me

"But I don't wanna" He whined once again making me wonder if he had two different personalities or something because ain't no damn way these are the same people. Dom Izuku and Nutjob Izuku have to be two different people. "I promise you I do not have Dissociative identity disorder, my mom checked for that a long time ago"

"Well maybe she should check again" I huffed falling onto the bed realizing he wasn't getting off

"Nah," he said kissing my head

"...Izuku" I called out

"Yes love" he responded

"Kindly put away your third leg," I said feeling it tightly pressed up against my ass

"Mmh" he hummed grinding down on me

"Deku!" I yelped

"Alright alright" he rolled off of me and pulled me close to him "wanna go on a date?"

"You are, something" I huffed "Sure"

Almost immediately he got off the bed, picking me up, and taking me to the bathroom where there was a bath already prepared.

Izuku smiled mischievously as he set me down in the warm, bubbly water. "I thought we could start the day off with a relaxing bath together," he said, his green eyes sparkling with excitement.

I raised an eyebrow, trying to hide the fact that I was actually quite pleased with the dumbass's spontaneous romantic gesture. "You're lucky I didn't punch you just now," I grumbled, but the corners of my mouth twitched upwards."Is this your way of apologizing for crushing me with your body weight this morning?" I asked, eyeing the suds I sat in.

"Maybe," he replied with a wink. "But mostly it's just because I wanted an excuse to see you naked."

I rolled my eyes but couldn't suppress a smile."Well, if you think a fancy bath is enough to make up for nearly suffocating me, you might be right," I teased

He chuckled and got into the tub behind me, once again reminding me of that damn third leg “Pardon my hard-on, unavoidable” he said wrapping his arms around me, the obvious presence of mini Izuku against my back made my did twitch, but I tried to ignore it.

I failed “Deku, your dick is making me hard" I grumbled feeling the heat rise to my cheeks

“Mmh, I should take care of it then, huh," he said reaching around and taking me in his hand making me gasp.

“Deku” I moaned gripping his thighs beneath the water

"Please... be rough," I begged, attempting to regain control of my ragged breathing. His fingers stroke me with rough, unrelenting precision that had me on the edge of climax in no time.

"If you don't stop, I'll... I'll come," I warned, my voice thin and desperate. He chuckled softly and increased his pace, forcing me to close my eyes.

As I felt the release building within me, he suddenly stopped. My eyelids flew open to find him staring at me with that same mischievous twinkle in his green eyes. He smirked wickedly and then leaned in, pressing his lips against the sweet spot on my neck