Love You

~Izuku's POV~

“Katsuki?” I called out, trying to wake him up. His concussion was a grade two, not to mention his broken leg. I’m surprised he managed to hold conversations yesterday.

Katsuki groaned softly, his eyelids fluttering as he slowly regained consciousness. He blinked a few times before focusing on me, of course not for long. "Deku," he muttered hoarsely. "Where... where are we?" I sighed in relief that he was awake.

“We’re at home honey" I reminded him. Due to the grade concussion he had, amnesia was a given. My poor baby.

I helped Katsuki sit up, propping pillows behind him for support. He winced in pain as he moved, his broken leg making it difficult. "What happened?" he asked, his voice filled with confusion. I sighed explaining what happened shortly. "You were in a car crash" It may have happened two days ago but my anger over the incident was still fresh. I swear when I get my hands on who hurt my submissive, I’m committing murder.

Katsuki frowned, trying to piece together the fragments of his memory “I don't…I don't remember,” he admitted frustration evident in his voice. I reached out and cupped his cheek,

“its okay Doll. You just focus on getting better now,” He nodded slowly, his eyes losing focus and refocusing “My poor baby"

He blushed, smacking my hand away from his cheek making me chuckle. I watched annoyingly helpless as he lost concentration seemingly in another plain of existence before coming back “What do you want to eat now?” I asked slowly picking him up to bathe him, he definitely couldn't do it on his own.

Katsuki leaned into my touch, a faint smile playing on his lips as he regained some semblance of comfort in my presence. But as soon as I mentioned food, his eyes lit up with a spark of recognition and hunger. "Ramen," he stated firmly, a determined glint in his eyes. 

"Alright then, ramen it is," I agreed. I then gave him a quick bath, while trying to be thorough. After which I carried him downstairs and prepared his breakfast.

He ate slowly, as he drifted in and out of focus, once again making me wonder how he was able to keep a flowing conversation yesterday.

~Hmm, maybe it was just late? Maybe it didn't hit until today? I don’t know~

“Stop staring” I blinked my thoughts coming to a halt as Katsuki spoke

“Pardon?” I asked

Katsuki looked up from his half-finished bowl of ramen, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "I said, stop staring, Deku," he repeated, a smirk tugging at his lips.

I chuckled before cupping his cheek, caressing the spot under his eye where a small scar sat “Can you blame me, your beauty rivals that of Aphrodite the goddess of beauty”

Katsuki's cheeks flushed a deep shade of red at my words, embarrassment creeping over his features. He averted his gaze, suddenly finding interest in the half-eaten bowl of ramen in front of him. "Stop it, Deku," he grumbled, but I could see the hint of a smile playing on his lips.

I couldn't help but continue teasing him, knowing it would distract him from the pain and confusion of his situation. "What? Can't handle a little praise, my love?" I teased, lightly flicking his forehead.

Katsuki huffed but leaned into my touch, his facade of annoyance crumbling as he let himself relax in my presence. "You're insufferable," he mumbled, but there was no real heat behind his words.

“And you're adorable,” I said lightly boooping his nose. Once he had finished eating, I washed up and was about to pick him back up but he pushed me away a look of confusion on his face. Fear gripped my heart as I assumed he didn't remember who I was.