Mine

~Izuku's POV~

"Wake up darling," I said gently shaking Katsuki awake, his small frame adorable looking on my bed

"Mmh" he huffed, he obviously didn't want to get up, but he had to

"Wake up love," I said shaking a little rougher. I heard him sigh before getting up.

"Good morning Master," he said half asleep

~adorable~

"Time to shower love," I said combing through his hair.

"Okay," he said getting off the bed. I picked out his clothes, and placed his collar on top (he had taken it off to shower). Once done I picked up my bag and headed to work

"Morning" Shinsou greeted handing me my keys

"Morning sleepy head," I said patting his head, watching him smile. Shinsou was my sub at one point, but unfortunately, it didn't work out.

He was an amazing submissive, but he was just, too submissive for my dominant nature, and I found that often times when I did try to be gentle, it was still too rough for him, and we both knew it was best to part ways.

As I settled at my desk, I felt a pang of guilt for not being able to take care of him better, but I pushed the thought aside. Today was a new day, and I had another submissive to focus on - Katsuki. That little brat, we complimented each other perfectly.

I heard my phone ding.

♡☆Shoto☆♡
Can I talk to you later?

Me: yeah, you can come over later.

Shoto was also my submissive once. But I was more his training wheels than his Dom. When we met he bearly knew anything, making me thankful I found him first. Had I not god knows what kind of person he’d end up with especially without proper knowledge. We did try being proper sub/dom but  I just wasn't what he was looking for, and admittedly, Shoto was too, quiet for me. He bearly spoke and sometimes it was difficult to figure out what he wanted without words.

When he found the perfect person, he immediately let me know and thanked me for my assistance. Now he was happy with his new dominant, my front desk worker; Kirishima.

Soon there was a knock at my door “Come in" I said looking up from my work “Ah, Shindou, right on time"

Lately, I noticed that Katsuki's work amount was starting to add up. Despite trying to hide it, I could see right through him, that he was tired, hence why I didn't bother to let him come to work two days in a row. But I needed a long-term solution, ie. a personal assistant.

If Katsuki had another person to help with the workload, then I just knew he’d be better. “Please sit, I'll be a moment” Ipoked my head outside to see Katsuki at his desk “Katsuki, come here"

He looked up, a mix of surprise and confusion crossing his face. Slowly, he stood up and walked over, locking the door behind him.

"Katsuki, this is Shindou. He will be your personal assistant from now on," I announced, watching as Katsuki's eyes widened in shock.