Family

~Katsuki's POV~

When I woke up, the bed was empty, cold. I sat up and looked around the room, noticing a piece of red paper on the nightstand. I picked it up and unfolded it

♡Good morning, my Darling,

By the time you see this, I'm most likely at work, now my mother insisted on a little get-together tomorrow, so hopefully a friend of mine (her name is Tsuyu) will be arriving to take you shopping, and then you can relax and take care of yourself until I get home, Sato (my chef) should be there to make you breakfast, lunch, and dinner while I'm away.

Love you ♡

I sighed and got up, going to the bathroom and completing my morning routine, got dressed then went downstairs.

In the living room was a girl with green hair fawning over Izuku's cats, making me remember Izuku saying something about some girl named Tsuyu. I ignored her and went into the kitchen where there was a plate of waffles with fruits, honey, whipped cream, and a cup of orange juice.

"Good morning, Mr Bakugou. Breakfast is ready and on the table," a voice said, bringing my attention to a large man in a chef uniform washing dishes.

"Tch," I tutted, nodding, and sitting by the table to eat, after which I went out to the living room. "Oi, you Tsuyu?"

The girl looked up from the cats, her eyes wide in surprise. She nodded slowly, a small smile playing on her lips.

"Yes, that's me. You must be Katsuki," she said, standing up and dusting off her jeans. "Izuku told me a lot about you."

I grunted in response, not really in the mood for small talk. Tsuyu seemed to take the hint and cleared her throat, looking around the room awkwardly.

"So, um, shall we get going then? I was thinking we could hit up that new shopping mall downtown," she suggested, trying to break the tension.

I considered her offer for a moment before shrugging nonchalantly. "Fine. Let's go already."

We left the house (not before kissing Soot on her furry little head and listening to her meow of approval) in my car, I didn't want to be kidnapped and no one was driving my car.

When we finally arrived Frog Face turned to me and handed me me a small envelope. Warily I took it, removing the piece of paper inside

♡Hello again my darling, by the time I left I forgot to leave this, so I gave it to Tsuyu to give it to you, use it as much as you'd like, there's no limit. Even if what you're buying looks a bit expensive, if you want it, you may buy it.

Xoxo♡

I looked inside, the envelope to find a sleek black card with an emblem on the bottom left corner.

It was a credit card. I raised an eyebrow, slightly impressed by the gesture. Tsuyu watched me curiously as I examined the card before sliding it back into the envelope and tucking it into my pocket.

"Well, looks like we won't be holding back on this shopping trip," I muttered, smirking slightly.

"Oooh, so Izuku's you're sugar daddy," she said as I locked my car

"What? No!" I grunted annoyed despite the warmth in my cheeks.

"Then why do you have a collar?" She asked pointing to the accessory around my neck

"Do you know what BDSM is?" I asked in a monotone voice as we walked toward the entrance

"I've heard of it but never really cared enough to look into it" she replied shrugging