Wreck

~Katsuki's POV~

"So uh, where are we going later?" I asked Izuku as I drove us to work.

"Again, it's a surprise" he insisted from the passenger seat. I rolled my eyes as I pulled into the parking lot. Like clockwork, we went upstairs, me to my desk and him to his office.

"Good morning Bakugou" Shindou greeted stepping out of the elevator

"Hey, uhm, I don't really have much today, and I have an errand to run later so there's not much for you" I explained turning on my laptop

"Eh, that's fine," He said sitting on my desk

"Get your fat ass off my desk before it turns over," I said glaring at him a little

"Ohmigaad" he gasped eyes wide as he hopped off my desk "It's fat? Like how fat are we talking, like, what's that American lady called again, oh yeah Kim Kardashian, is it fat like that? Or maybe-"

"Its discord mod fat," I said smirking at him

"Ah" he shrieked "How fucking dare you"

"Shut up, here," I said chuckling giving him some files hoping he shuts up. After I finished with what I needed to do, Izuku called me. I sighed and got up, "Yes Boss that's also my dominant, how may I be of assistance"

"How about you start by dropping that tone," he said smiling at me

"Fuck off," I said in a teasing tone as I sat in one of the guest chairs. He glared at me making me roll my eyes, I got up and went around, kneeling between his legs and staring up at him "Better, Master?"

"Much better" he growled sending a shiver down my spine "Now, I do have a few tasks for you, they shouldn't take too long"

"And, may I ask why you don't just ask Four Eyes" I asked leaning into his touch as he ran his fingers through my hair

"Because Iida had to leave the country for a while, family matters" he explained caressing my cheek

"Mmh, fine" I huffed burying my face in his crotch

"Katsuki" he scolded, though he didn't move me " Katsuki"

"Mmh?" I answered. He then laced his fingers into my hair before tugging my head back. He was glaring at me, making me smirk. "Yes Master"

"You're really testing my patience Katsuki" he growled tightening his hold on my hair.

"Sorry?" I pretty much asked chuckling

"I'll punish you later, here," he said handing me a folder "Kindly take care of that for me"

I huffed before getting up and doing whatever he asked me to. A quick glance at the to-do list I saw that we needed a new order of fabric, a large order. I mean of course it's a large order, this is a literal fashion company. I sighed, I thought I had a short workday today.

When I finally finished everything, it was around 3 pm. I basically ran to Izuku's office "Hey, yeah I took care of everything, but there's something very important I really really need to take care of, I'll see you at home, love you" I rushed out putting the folder back on his desk and giving him a quick peck on the lips. I ran out to my desk, grabbing my bag and whatever else before pretty much sprinting downstairs instead of using the elevator.

I got in my car cursing and hoping I wasn't too late. I turned on the igniting and backed out of the parking lot.

As I stopped at a red light, I checked my phone, and after doing a bit of calculations, I sighed in relief, i'd make it.

As the light turned green, I pulled forward but was suddenly blinded.

CRASH

The world spun around me as the car jerked to a stop, the sound of screeching metal and shattered glass filling my ears. I tired to stay awake, tired to move.

I could hear distant voices, and sirens wailing in the background as I struggled to keep my eyes open. Pain radiated through my body, every movement sending waves of agony crashing over me. I tried to focus on the blurry figures hovering around me, their words muffled and indistinct. Panic began to claw at the edges of my mind as I felt hands touching me, trying to assess the extent of my injuries.

Soon everything went quiet, and the world went black.

My eyes fluttered open, and I was in an unfamiliar room. It was bright and sterile, and I could see the IV plugged into my arm, dripping an unknown liquid. My mind was still fuzzy, but I could feel an overwhelming sense of relief and panic all at once.

"Katsuki!" I heard a familiar voice exclaim. I turned my head to see Izuku standing at my bedside, his face etched with worry.

"Hey... Izuku..." I croaked, my throat feeling raw.

"You're okay," he sighed in obvious relief "The doctors told us you have a concussion and some broken bones, but you're going to be okay."

I tried to swallow, my throat still dry, seeing this Izuku brought a glass of water to my lips. "Thank you," I managed to say after taking a few sips of water, my voice still hoarse. I blinked a few times, trying to clear my head and piece together what had happened.

"You were in a car accident," Izuku explained softly, his hand reaching out to grasp mine gently. "You were hit by a driver running the red light."

I remembered the blinding light, the screeching crash, and the overwhelming sense of helplessness in that moment before everything went black. My heart raced at the realization of how close I had come to losing everything.

"the police are looking into it, but I doubt they'll find much, so I've gotten a private investigator, preferably one that knows how to keep his mouth shut, to look into this" Izuku growled, obviously angry at the turn of events. "I swear it on my life, whoever did this, when I find them, that'll be their very last sunset"

"Izuku" I scolded in disbelief of what he was insinuating.

"Look, Katsuki, you may not like it, right now, but I want you to understand one thing." He came close to me, kissing my lips gently "I love you, and come hell or high water I will bring hell on earth to anyone who thinks they can hurt you and get away with it"

"I love you too" I muttered resting my head against his chest

"...it's alright love" I knew exactly what he meant, and I proceeded to cry, releasing all my intense emotions through tears.

-------------------
🎵Unbreak the broken
Unsay these spoken words
Find hope in the hopeless
Pull me out of the train wreck
Unburn the ashes
Unchain the reactions now, not ready to die, not yet
Pull me out of the train wreck
Pull me out, pull me out, pull me out, ah
Pull me out, pull me out🎵

Author-chan~

❤️❤️❤️Love You❤️❤️❤️

Continue to vote comment and stay safe my lovelies