I Don't Behave

~Katsuki's POV~

I found myself waking up to a few firm pats on my ass. I roll over to see Deku standing there.

"Goood morning darling," He said grinning down at me. He lifted his hands showing ropes, making a tingle run down my spine "Wakie-wakie my love, if you don't I'll tie you outside until the sun wakes you up"

With that, I sprung up into a sitting position. With a satisfied sound, kissed my cheek gently "Good Morning Master" I said still half asleep despite trying to hide it

"Good morning sleepy head, now I need you to go to the bathroom, take a shower, come and eat your breakfast  and only then will you receive further instructions" With a nod I started getting up until Deku grabbed me by the hair and tilted my head up to face him, he wore a frown and a raised eyebrow with a disappointed look in his eyes

"Sorry, Yes Master" I corrected myself. With a small smile, he nodded and let me go. Giddily, I pretty much skipped to the bathroom.

Last night Deku and I had made it official. I was getting my collar today as well as some; training. He and I both knew this wasn't training persay but more just him wanting to have fun with me.

I got into the tub and did my entire routine as prescribed by a certain green-haired Dominant. Afterward, I dried myself and went back to the bedroom, and got back onto the bed assuming position six; kneeling, back straight, looking straight ahead and palms resting on my thighs. No, I'm not dressed.

"Open darling," he said lifting a spoon of omelet rice to my lips. Once I was finished eating he handed me a pile of folded clothes "Get dressed my pretty little sub"

He kissed my nose and left making me genuinely wonder how such a sweet caring man could be such a sexy beast during a scene, or just when he was being a dominant.

I unfolded the clothes and saw a set of black leather pants and a tight white shirt that hugged my body perfectly. I dressed quickly, feeling the material against my skin as a shiver ran down my spine.

Once I was dressed, I knelt back on the bed, awaiting his next command. Deku returned to the room his eyes sparkled with mischief as he sat beside me.

"Good boy," he said making my chest swell with pride. He walked over and tilted my head up to meet him in a kiss. "Come on"

I got up and followed him out of the room in a direction I've never gone before

We walked down a dimly lit hallway, the air heavy with anticipation. Deku's hand rested possessively on my lower back, guiding me forward. I could feel the weight of his gaze on me, sending shivers down my spine.

When we finally got stopped we stood in front of a very ornate set of double doors, they looked both out of and perfect for the esthetic of Deku's home. The entire building was a mix of regal and modern luxury. Deku opened the door revealing the room inside.

The walls are painted in a rich, deep green color, giving the whole space an elegant and mysterious vibe. In the center of the room, there's a massive bed with an intricate headboard. The bed is decked out with plush pillows and matching bedding that complements the walls. There are closet-like structures against the wall, facing the bed, they're almost as tall as the ceiling. Their design is detailed and black.

The ceiling, had an elaborate white molding, with a dark centerpiece that draws your eye right up.

Natural light floods in from three large arched windows at the back of the room. The sunlight casts shadows and highlights, emphasizing all those intricate details.

Lastly, there's a vintage-looking trunk in front of the bed. It's got an old-world charm, but it's not just decorative – you can tell it's been used.