Contract

~Katsuki's POV~

As Saturday came I found myself in a bit of a predicament. No one was available to babysit Soot and I didn't know if Izuku was okay with me bringing her.

Nerd

Nerd: what is it Doll

Me: I don't have anyone to stay with my baby, can I bring her?

His response to the last message wasn't as quick as the first.

Nerd: Sure, one of the maids can take care of her until she needs you or otherwise.

Me: Okay, thanks

Nerd: No problem Doll

After getting confirmation I decided to put on that cute little cat skirt I bought and never let her wear.

I then gave myself a little touch-up and left. After inputting the address into my car's navigation system I was off.

"Are you alright, Soot?" I asked as she sat in the passenger seat.

"Mrrow" she replied, albeit a little less enthusiastic than usual. As I came to a red light I reached into the glove box and took out one of her favorite toys. Immediately I saw her light up.

"There you go darling," I said scratching behind her ear. As I continued to drive I noticed to scenery change. Going from the bustling city life to a more posh scheme. Apartments became lavish homes and the luxury level simply increased as I went further.

After checking the directions one more time, I found myself zeroed in on a large black mansion "Who the fuck is this man?" I gasped as I pulled my car around. I sat there for a minute, contemplating if this was a good idea. For all I know this man could be apart or the head of some mafia bullshit. What if what he meant by 'being allowed to leave' if things don't work out means a bullet to the brain.

 What if what he meant by 'being allowed to leave' if things don't work out means a bullet to the brain

Suddenly there was a knock at my window. I jumped and turn to see who the fuck it was a purple-haired man, with equally purple eyes that looked as tired as they get. I wound down the window "Yeah?"