The plan

~Izuku's POV~

After a week of recovery, my angel's concussion was finally gone. He was free of all the symptoms. As for his leg, he still needed a couple more weeks before he could do anything.

"Not that I'm complaining about being carried, but can you change up the positions sometimes?" Katsuki muttered as I carried him bridal style to my office.

"Puppy, please do keep in mind I'm carrying you this way because of your foot," I said before flinging him over my shoulder like an adorable sack of potatoes "Want me to carry you like this?"

"Haha, no, but..." he trailed over and began wiggling in my arms."Ugh, can't reach, but you have a nice ass. "

"Thanks," I muttered, chuckling. Reaching my office, I set him on the small bed I had Sero put in here so that Katsuki could stretch out his leg without it being uncomfortable. Speaking of which,  I wonder how he's doing.

Throughout the week, I did as asked and helped him with being a dom, with Kacchan as an example, though of course, I was the only one allowed to touch him. If Sero touched him, he'd be dead.

"Izuku," Katsuki called out, shuffling on the bed.

"Yes, darling," I answered, glancing over at him

"Can I suck you off?"

"Not right now, honey," I said, chuckling

"Why not?" He asked, whining

"Because darling, you'll be uncomfortable, and so I'll be uncomfortable," I explained

"Whatever," he huffed. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door

"Mr. Midoriya," I heard Iida call out from the other side of the door

"Come in," I called. He unlocked the door and stepped inside, looking as professional as ever

"Bakugou," he acknowledged though he was ignored. "Mr Midoriya, first I got all the documents you asked for, and Kaminari is on his way."

"Good," I said, taking the documents from his hands

"Is there anything else you need?" He asked

"Can you check on Endeavor-" I sighed. "The L.O.V. for me, their website, sales, materials of choice, all that stuff,"

"On it." With that, he left

"Okay, so can I suck you off now?" Katsuki asked, making me laugh

"No honey," I said before looking through the documents Iida just brought "Suspicious activity..?"

"Okay, how about you suck me off?" he suggested, making me finally look over at him. He was pouting at me with his legs spread apart and was fiddling with his cast.

"Why?" I asked

"Don't make me say it," he huffed

"I'm going to need you to say it," I insisted, chuckling

"Please," he begged, pouting, making me burst out in full-blown laughter. "Quit laughing and get over here!"

"Well, you two seem to be having a good time,"

I looked over at the doorway to see Kaminari closing the door behind him. "Kaminari," I acknowledged, giving him a nod

"Mr Midoriya," he said, doing the same. "I'm sure you'll be thrilled to hear what I've found."

"Over here," I said, pointing at the couch. He then sat next to me and opened his laptop

"I wanna fucking see too, asshats" Katsuki grumbled hopping over and falling into my lap.