"So, your order is strawberry smoothie and 2 brownies" I make a recheck onto the order of a young boy. He gives me a nod with smile. "You can take your number and take a seat for a while" I give him a token number. Instead of taking token number, he grabs my hand. 

"I don't want this token number, I just want your number" he said with smirk. I put on a fake smile and try to pull my hand back. But, he doesn't let me go. I took a quick glance up to Lexa and Dan if they notice about my situation but they both sinking into their jobs. Before I pull back my hand with full force, another huge hand appeared from beside and grabs the boy's hand. 

"Who the fuck are you" the boy swiftly took off my hand ask the man. 

"Wow, relax man. You are just messing with the girl while I want to make an order" the man who was wearing white Hoodie with jeans and wearing sunglasses. The boy pushes the man's shoulder and walks up to the chair and take a seat. 

"Are you ok Jennifer?" the man asked before I look up him. 

"You are ..." I paused and then I realize he is "Oh,...you are Gasly"I swiftly added. 

"Wow, you still remember my name. That's cool" he gives me a smile and said. "Well, maybe it is one of my super power I guess" I let out a small giggles at him in which he also did. 

"Thank you Gasly, if you don't show up on time, I swear I am gonna punch that young boy's face" I slowly whispered to him. He let out chuckles. "Well, I guess I just save his life" he added. I give him a nod in agreement. 

"So, what can I get for you Gasly?" I asked him. He takes a look up to the menu before he makes his order. 

"I want Latte with Oat Milk" he said and gives me a soft smile. I gives him a nod and put the order cup to Dan and take a cash from Gasly. At that time, he make a conversation. 

"How was your University going?" he asked.

"Oh, It was really fine to be teacher and instead of student." I said in small giggles. "I see" he gives me a nod. 

"Btw, your name is only Gasly or something more?" I asked him curiously. 

"Oh, actually it is Pierre Gasly" he answered with smile. "Wow, Pierre. That's cool" I also added with smile. "Not as much as cool your name, Jennifer Alison" he gives me a wink and said. While we both having our conversation, the bell goes off and a group of 4 girls walks into the cafe. "I think I should go now" he gives me a smile and took a token number. I quickly gives him a smile before I took order from the girls. 

"Hello, what can I get for you?" I asked them.

"We want Strawberry Cheese Smoothie for 4" one of the girl makes order while the other 3 was busying with their fan girling with Pierre Gasly. 

"Oh my god Pierre, can I have autograph?" one of the girl asked and gives him a book to take his autograph while other girls also did. I take a quick glance to them before I hit the order to Dan. After I make sure there is no more orders to take, I walk up to Dan and help him. 

"Jenni I think you should go home and take a rest " Dan said.

"It is fine Dan. I can help for awhile more" I added and give him a wink. While I was trying to help him, a raspy voice come up from behind us. 

"No, Jen. You have to go now" Lexa slightly grabs my shoulder and said. "I am fine Lex..." she paused my words by pointed out to the small couch. When I took a quick glance to the couch, Adie who was already fall asleep on the small couch. 

"Oh my go Adie" I softly mumbled. She was really tired for today. Even though today is holiday for her, she gets up early to follow with me to the University and also in the University , she has to sit up straight for nearly 3 hours for my Lecture. 

"That's why you need to go home Jen" Lexa added softly. "Yeah, I totally forget about Adie" I softly mumbled and quickly took of my apron. Then, I slowly walk up to the small couch and take a look on Adie. She seem like she was already in her deep sleep. So, I just decided to pick her up into my arms and carry to my car. I softly and carefully picks her up into my arms, while she slightly moves her head into my neck in sleep. 

"Bye guys" I swiftly gives them a wave and walk out from the counter. Before I reach up to the door, I heard a loud giggles from the group of girls. 

"I am really excited for Prom" one of the girl said. They seem like they are nearly at my age. Maybe same age,24? 

"Yeah, I am gonna go with Nick" another girl said with giggles. While I was looking at them and losing in my own thoughts, I heard a small voice that mumbled into my ear to bring me back to reality.

"I wan to sleep Jenni" Adie softly mumbled into my ear by hugging me tightly. I quickly shake my head to clear my thoughts and slightly look up to Adie.

"Yeah, we are going home Adie. Sorry" I slightly pats her head and adjust her body weight before I open the Cafe door and walk out. While Those girls who are nearly around my age were excited and happy about their Prom, I was carrying 5 years old kid into my arms and walk back to my car.

"I want to go back To a time before it was Too late" I mumbled from inside of myself and drove back to my apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lexa let out a sigh while she was looking at Jennifer and Adie. She saw entire situation and especially she saw Jennifer's face clearly.

"Pierre Gasly, we got your order" Dan called out . Pierre swiftly stand up from the seat and walks up to the counter to take his order while Lexa mumbled softly. 

"Isn't she too young to feel that way?" Lexa softly mumbled softly with small tears in her eyes. Both of the 2 man looking at her with confused face. Then, Dan quickly realized about situation.

"Do you mean Jennifer?" Dan softly asked. Lexa gives him a nod. He also let out a huge sigh.

" I think she's caught between who she wants to be and who she have to be" Dan softly added while a few tears fall out from Lexa's cheek. 

Pierre who is also looking at them with soften face before he also turns his head back to the Door which was Jennifer walked out with a small girl in her arms last a few mins ago. 

What happened to Jennifer?" Pierre mumbled to himself with full of curious and sorrow.

We're in This Togetherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें