I waved them both by and walked down my drive way where Valentina was parked.

I jumped in and she looked gorgeous. She was wearing a red dress that dipped at her chest in a ruffled v-neck. The dress had a thigh slit that ran to her upper thigh. She was wearing heels and her long hair was wavy and dropped down her back effortlessly.

I was meant to be sitting properly but I was openly checking her out.

"Hi, you look gorgeous." She said as her eyes finally met mine.

"You look amazing." I said unsure of how to even describe how beautiful she looked.

"Thank you, dinner?" She said as she started driving away.

"Mhm." I said finally sitting properly.

The drive there wasn't long or short, i knew it was further into the city because we had now entered much bigger streetlights when the ones in the Hamptons are more dainty and meant to light up a path and not be scene.

We parked in front of a fancy restaurant, there was a red carpet entrance and the name written above it in gold.

"Stay there." She said and I was a little confused because she got out of the car.

She came round my side and opened the door for me. I was already blushing.

I jumped out and thanked her. She handed the keys to the valet and held my hand in hers.

For the first time I noticed they were cold. Like freezing hands. So her freezing hand took my warm one as we went up to the entrance.

"Table for two, Fairbourne." She spoke in her usual cold manner.

"Right, follow me please." She said and we walked inside where the restaurant was lit with dim lights and all around white and red everything, with the occasional black detailing. It looked too expensive in here.

"This place looks...expensive." I said softly as she sat across from me.

"Don't worry about that darling." She said with a smile as her hand placed over mine.

"Wine, from the chef." A waiter came up to us with a bottle of wine.

I wasn't sure if I could refuse or not, but it looked so good to refuse. Way too good to refuse.

"Thank you." I said and she had a nod of gratitude.

She took a sip but I was hesitant.

"You don't have to drink it darling." She said.

"I want to but the last time I had alcohol, we know what happened." I said with a small smile.

"Mhm, well it's just us this time. No one else for you dance with or get hickeys from, just us." She said with a small smile as her leg brushed up against mine under the table. "Try it." She encouraged.

Her leg brushing up and down against mine was encouraging but it made me grow flustered. I could already feel my cheeks heat up even more.

I took a sip of the wine and it was goods not too strong and it was sweet but not too sweet.

"It's good." I said putting it down.

"See, nothing bad." She said smiling. Her leg still against mine.

We talked more and ordered our food. We laughed a hard amount even from her. She had a pretty laugh, it was nice to hear it I won't lie. Time passed us by quickly because we were suddenly eating out desert. She had a slice of cheesecake and I a slice of chocolate cake.