the possessed one

➵ the possessed one | 𝟎𝟐𝟓◟ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗜 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹

◟ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗜 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡
𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹

Today marked the long-awaited confrontation with the master anomaly for (Y/N)

Today marked the long-awaited confrontation with the master anomaly for (Y/N). As dawn broke in the dimly lit base, she stirred from her restless slumber at the early hour of 4:00 am. With unwavering determination fueling her every move, she rose from the couch, knowing that the time had come to fulfill her mission. There was no turning back now.

Navigating the shadowed corridors with purpose, (Y/N) made her way to Ratchet's lab, her mind focused on the task ahead. Activating the ground bridge with practiced efficiency, she set her sights on the nexus point—the very place where her destiny collided with that of the malevolent force known as the master anomaly.

Before stepping through the portal, (Y/N) paused to take in one last look at the base, drinking in its familiar sights with a deep breath. It acted as a home to her, which was comforting seeing as she could never truly go home again.

With resolve in her gaze, (Y/N) stepped through the green-colored portal, arriving in the desolate landscape of the nexus point where her journey had begun. Despite the ominous surroundings, it was dark and sandy red canyons surrounding her.

She delved deeper into the darkness, a growing sense of unease gripping her, intensifying with every step. She could hear her own heartbeat along with the sound of each of her footsteps.

Even with her efforts to quell rising fear, (Y/N) felt watched, unseen eyes tracking her every move from the shadows. Every instinct urged her to retreat, but she pressed on, knowing the fate of the universe hung in the balance.

As (Y/N) cautiously advanced, the oppressive darkness closed in, suffocating and relentless. She began seeing glitches. Her surroundings glitched would flickered. They had been subtle at first, then intensifying into a nightmare. Strange blue symbols materialized, casting an eerie glow in the darkness that would surround her when it glitched.

It looked like code. But she could not tell. The constant on and off off the visions gave her a headache due to the constant change in brightness, leaving her (E/C) eyes no time to adjust. With every step, the glitches worsened, warping reality into a terrifying landscape.