stress

➵ stress  | 𝟎𝟐𝟐◟ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗜 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹ʙᴀᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛ ɢᴀɴɢ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ, ɪ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴏᴛ ɪ ꜱᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴛᴇ

➵ stress | 𝟎𝟐𝟐
◟ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗜 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡
𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹
ʙᴀᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛ ɢᴀɴɢ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ,
ɪ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴏᴛ ɪ ꜱᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴛᴇ

As (Y/N) stood before him, her commanding presence filling the area around them, Starscream's mind raced with thoughts, fueled by the dark energon coursing through his systems

As (Y/N) stood before him, her commanding presence filling the area around them, Starscream's mind raced with thoughts, fueled by the dark energon coursing through his systems. He stole some from Megatron before he left.

Every fiber of his being yearned to grab (Y/N) with his large servos, and make her his. The mere thought of her adoring him, sent shivers of pleasure down his spinal strut.

He remembered the moments they shared, fleeting yet intoxicating, when she had been captured and he held her in his grasp. He had called her "my little power source," which he thought was cute at the time.

But then she had escaped, slipping through his digits like sand, leaving behind a void that gnawed at his spark with a relentless ache. It has been all he had thought about for rechargeless (sleepless) cycles.

And more recently, when she had tended to his injuries, her touch, gentle caresses's and kisses stirring a longing for her affection. It was an understatement to say he wanted her to love him and only him, to be her soft spot in a universe of cold command and unwavering strength.

He envisioned her melting in his grasp, her knees weak for him, her defenses crumbling like ancient ruins before the onslaught of his desire. He wanted to be the one who could make her all soft and vulnerable, to see her commanding facade dissolve into a puddle of affection and need in his arms.

Lost in the whirlwind of his fantasies, Starscream's reverie was abruptly shattered by (Y/N)'s commanding voice pierced through Starscream's reverie, snapping him back to the present moment. He blinked, his optics refocusing on her figure standing before him, her expression a mix of frustration and confusion.

"STARSCREAM! Are you even listening?" she yelled, her tone sharp with authority. "I told you to leave with your soldiers!"

Starscream's spark fluttered erratically as he hastily composed himself, forcing a smirk onto his face as he attempted to mask the tumultuous emotions raging within him.