darkness concluding

➵  darkness concluding | 𝟎𝟎𝟕◟ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗜 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹- ᴅᴇꜰ ᴅɪᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ -- ᴛᴡ: ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛ ɪꜱ ᴡᴏʀꜱᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ꜱʜɪᴛ -

➵ darkness concluding | 𝟎𝟎𝟕
◟ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗜 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡
𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹
- ᴅᴇꜰ ᴅɪᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ -
- ᴛᴡ: ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛ ɪꜱ ᴡᴏʀꜱᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ꜱʜɪᴛ -

(Y/N) emerged from her newfound sleeping quarters at Agent Fowler's house, appreciating the hospitality he extended during his recovery at the Autobots' base

The digital univers granted her a restful night's sleep, and she savored the morning to herself. Checking her wrist device, she found no new anomalies, granting her some free time. After a leisurely scavenging of Agent Fowler's drawers, she prepared her favorite breakfast, (INSERT FAVORITE BREAKFAST), relishing each bite.

As she took a refreshing sip of water, a sudden banging on the door startled her, causing her to drop the glass. Swiftly kicking the glass aside, she opened the door to find Arcee crouched down. Arcee's tall stature meant she used a digit rather than a full servo to knock, and (Y/N), currently clad in nothing but a bra and pajama pants, blushed.

"Morning," (Y/N) mumbled, meeting Arcee's optics. Arcee's attention shifted to (Y/N)'s wrist device, a sleek extension that seemed seamlessly integrated with her body, it then lead her to notice many different devices on the human like woman.

Arcee pointed at (Y/N)'s wrist device, inquiring about its purpose. "(Y/N) replied, "Oh, just my wrist device. It helps me know if there's an anomaly nearby." Arcee found it amusing how flustered (Y/N) seemed.

"Get dressed in your gear and meet me outside. Optimus instructed me to bring you to the base," Arcee instructed, prompting (Y/N) to nod and quickly retreat inside to prepare for the day.

(Y/N) swiftly geared up and rejoined Arcee outside, offering a compliment. "You have such a pretty smile," she remarked, causing Arcee to momentarily choke on her response. "T-thanks, that was kind of you, I suppose," Arcee managed, regaining her composure.

"Let's go," Arcee said, leading the way as they headed towards the Autobot base.

In her alt-mode, Arcee accelerated, feeling the usual power radiating from (Y/N)'s hands as she held onto the handlebars. Overwhelmed by the energy surging through her circuits, Arcee opted for silence and simply increased their speed as a reaction.