𝟎𝟎𝟐 ─ 𝙴𝙲𝙷𝙾𝙴𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝙿𝙾𝚆𝙴𝚁

─── 𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗗 𝗡𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗦 ⌗

─── 𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗗 𝗡𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗦 ⌗ .° ›
♤༝ ݁ / ▞▞ › # 𝟎𝟎𝟐!! ┈─ 𝙴𝙲𝙷𝙾𝙴𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝙿𝙾𝚆𝙴𝚁...
◟ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗜 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡ —𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹

𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐒' 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐄, the atmosphere was charged with tension

𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐒' 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐄, the atmosphere was charged with tension. The three human kids—Jack, Miko, and Raf—were sitting in a corner, completely oblivious to the seismic shift that had just occurred. Jack was trying to get Miko to focus on something more serious, while Raf was fiddling with a new gadget he made from random scrap metal.

Suddenly, the tranquility of their conversation was shattered by a blaring alarm from Ratchet's console. The shrill sound cut through the room, causing Raf to cover his ears and Miko to jump in surprise. She pointed at the screen, her eyes wide with curiosity and excitement. "What's that? Did we pick up an alien radio station?"

Jack sighed deeply, shaking his head in exasperation. "Miko, seriously? Can you try to be a bit less clueless for once?" His voice held a mix of frustration and worry as he watched the flashing alert.

Ratchet, already moving with purpose, quickly scanned the readings on his monitor. The alarm's relentless beeping filled the room as he processed the data. "Optimus, you'd better come take a look at this," he called out, his voice carrying an edge of urgency.

Optimus Prime, the Autobot leader, approached with a measured stride, his optics focused on the screen. "It could be a trap," he advised. He turned to Ratchet. "Ratchet, any known signatures associated with this power level?"

Ratchet shook his head, his expression one of increasing concern. "Negative, Optimus. This is unprecedented." His optics narrowed as he continued to observe the screen, which displayed an energy reading far beyond anything they had encountered before.

"The energy reading is astronomical," Ratchet muttered to himself, his worry evident. The screen showed a wild spike in energy, its intensity causing even the seasoned medic to pause in bewilderment. But it was still amazing how strong it was, never on Cybertron even had he seen something with a power signal this large,