convoy

➵  convoy | 𝟎𝟏𝟐◟ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗜 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹

➵  convoy | 𝟎𝟏𝟐
◟ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗜 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡
𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹

- ɪ ᴘᴀʀᴛɪᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴇᴅɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪꜱ ɴɢʟ
- ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ 6000+ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴍʏ
ᴅʏꜱʟᴇxɪᴄ ᴀꜱꜱ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ʏᴀʟʟꜱ

Fowler's urgent call pierced through the serene atmosphere of the Autobot base, drawing the attention of Optimus Prime and his team

"Prime!" Fowler's voice boomed over the comm system, his tone laced with urgency.

Optimus, ever the composed leader, acknowledged the call. "Special Agent Fowler? To what do we owe—"

But before Optimus could finish his sentence, Fowler's voice cut through, brimming with intensity. "What else? 'Cons!" he exclaimed, his words ringing with a sense of urgency.

Optimus's optics narrowed with concern as Fowler's face appeared on the main screen, his expression grim. "I chased them off with some hard ordnance, but not before they blew me out of the sky," Fowler explained, his voice tinged with frustration.

"Again?" Miko chimed in with a sigh, her voice laden with exasperation.

Fowler nodded grimly. "They tried a smash-and-grab for the DNGS."

"The... What's it?" Arcee questioned, her curiosity piqued.

"Dynamic Nuclear Generation System, AKA, DNGS. It's a prototype energy source I'm porting to the coast. For testing," Fowler clarified.

"That's absurd," Ratchet interjected, his skepticism evident.

"Why would Starscream bother with such primitive technology?" the red and white medic questioned, his logic kicking in.

"I'm guessing to make a big fat primitive weapon of mass destruction," Fowler replied, his expression grave.

"If this baby were to melt down, it would irradiate this state and the four next door," Fowler warned, his words hanging heavily in the air.