rock bottom

➵ rock bottom | 𝟎𝟐𝟒◟ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗜 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹

➵ rock bottom | 𝟎𝟐𝟒
◟ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗜 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡
𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹

(Y/N) sat perched atop an orange coloured rock, meticulously sharpening her sword with practiced precision

(Y/N) sat perched atop an orange coloured rock, meticulously sharpening her sword with practiced precision. The glint of steel caught the sunlight as she worked, each stroke of the whetstone honing the blade to a razor-sharp edge. Beside her, Miko and Jack lounged on the ground below, their voices carrying on the breeze.

"We're supposed to be at a rock concert, but all I see is rock," Miko complained with frustration as she stood up and kicked a nearby stone that rolled of them rock she was on. Jack sighed, offering a placating smile. "Relax, Miko. The show doesn't start for two hours."

Miko huffed, crossing her arms over her chest. "Do you know how long I've waited to see Slash Monkey? Uh, forever! And it's their only U.S. date."

"There's a shock. I mean, who doesn't love obscure Bulgarian shriek metal?" Jack said with a sigh, putting his hands behind his head and leaning back against the rock just as Bulkhead and Arcee emerged from the cave to their right.

"By all appearances, the mine's been stripped," Bulkhead stated, holding a single datapad in his servo, speaking to the femme beside him.

"But I'm getting a signal. It's faint, but it's definitely Energon," Arcee explained, her optics scanning the area intently.

"Whoa!" Miko exclaimed, her eyes widening as she peered into the vast cave stretching out before them, while the two bots and Jack conversed.

"Doesn't make sense," Arcee mentioned, her voice tinged with confusion in conversation with the bulky autobot.

"This operation has been abandoned four, maybe five years," she then stated, her tone grave. "And Decepticons never leave Energon behind," Bulkhead finished, his expression darkening at the implications.

"Uh, guys?" Jack said, drawing their attention, and (Y/N) looked up from sharpening her massive sword, her attention piqued by the sudden change in atmosphere.