frowler situation

➵  frowler situation | 𝟎𝟎𝟓◟ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗜 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹

◟ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗜 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡
𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹

Optimus Prime's bright blue optics bore into (Y/N) with a mixture of concern and curiosity

Optimus Prime's bright blue optics bore into (Y/N) with a mixture of concern and curiosity. "Where do you think you're going?" he inquired, his deep voice resonating through the base, sending chills down her spine.

The base fell into a temporary hush, missing the usual presence of Arcee, Bumblebee, and Bulkhead. (Y/N) turned back, meeting Optimus' gaze, and sighed. "I don't know, Prime," she admitted, vulnerability in her words.

Optimus Prime, looking at (Y/N) with calm resolve, stepped closer. "You've shown great power and determination. We could use someone like you in our fight against the Decepticons," he said, kneeling down to be closer with her.

"I know you've been keeping secrets," Optimus continued. "But I believe that in time, we can learn to trust each other. You're a powerful young woman, (Y/N), and your abilities could be an asset to us. Consider staying with us; you're not alone in this fight."

(Y/N) contemplated his words. After a moment, she sighed, a hint of resignation in her expression. "Alright, Prime. I'll stay," she agreed. "But I need you to understand, I'm not completely on your side. I have my own mission; however, if our goals align, I'll fight alongside you. Just don't expect blind loyalty and dedication."

"Your honesty is appreciated," he responded, his tone carrying a sense of acceptance. "We all have our paths to follow. As long as we find common ground when it matters, that's what truly counts. Welcome to the Autobots, guardian, (Y/N)."

(Y/N) looked at him and then said, "I guess you don't want me to leave the base?"

Optimus Prime regarded (Y/N) with a thoughtful expression. "Your presence holds a power that is, for lack of a better term, oddly addicting," he admitted, her eyes going wide at this statement. "I can only imagine how the Decepticons might react to it. Your abilities may prove to be a valuable asset in the battles that lie ahead. It would be unwise for you to leave the base, not just for our safety but for yours as well."