returned

➵ returned | 𝟎𝟏𝟔◟ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗜 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴀ ʀʟʟʏ ꜱʜᴏʀᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛ

➵ returned | 𝟎𝟏𝟔
◟ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗜 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡
𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹
ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴀ ʀʟʟʏ ꜱʜᴏʀᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛ

Who was the malfunctioning unit that dared to capture the Guardian of the universe, the sole entity safeguarding the integrity of the entire digital program, thereby preventing the proliferation of anomalies?

Who possessed such a twisted circuitry to degrade her, subjecting her to abuse until she approached system failure?

None other than Starscream.

His systems resonated with malfunction. Why would he commit such an act? His memory banks replayed his venomous words.

"YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A TRAITOROUS LITTLE WRETCH WHO DESERVES TO BE CAST ASIDE LIKE THE SCRAP YOU ARE! YOU'RE WEAK, PATHETIC, AND USELESS! I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER THAN TO TRUST SOMEONE LIKE YOU! YOU'RE NOT WORTHY OF MY TIME OR MY AFFECTION! YOU'RE JUST A WORTHLESS HUMAN OR DIGITAL BEING—UGH, WHATEVER YOU ARE, AND YOU ALWAYS WILL BE!"

Each syllable reverberated through his circuits, a cacophony of self-loathing and regret echoing within his core. The memory of his tirade against the one he claimed to love, the one he deemed unworthy, haunted him like a persistent virus. He found himself drowning in a sea of regret and despair.

He had been a fool, he realized now, a fool to think that he could ever control her, to believe that he could force her to love him through fear and intimidation.

In his blind pursuit of power and dominance, he had pushed her away, driving her into the arms of her enemies and sealing his own fate in the process. And now she was gone, lost to him forever, taken from him by his own servo.

Soundwave still had a technical cord snuggly gripping him his visor playing the security footage. He watched as she was shocked over and over again before she began to glow.

He observed as her body began emitting an incandescent glow, followed by an ominous glitch-like aura enveloping her frame, he witnessed her dismantling every Eradicon with unprecedented efficiency.