"I think you're putting on some weight" I groaned

"And so what?!" Katsuki yelled making me chuckle

"Nothing honey," I said kissing his nose

"The fuck was that?" He asked scowling at me. I rolled my eyes and leaned forward pressing my lips against his

"Better?" I asked, he only nodded while grumbling a 'yes Master'

Shaking my head I shifted my attention to Kaminari "So as you asked I did quite some research and found that, first of all, he was sentenced for selling and smuggling of illegal substances, Poisoning, murder, manslaughter, Vehicular manslaughter, theft, kidnapping, Assault/Battery,  Arson, and a lot of other stuff, some anonymous guy had paid his bail and they guy was just off the grid for some years, this was all in his teens by the way" Kaminari explained making my blood run cold "after that he just reappears in Japan to do god knows what, and I guess that starts with Endeavor Enterprise, the eldest son is definitely in cahoots with the guy, not sure why, but the company going bankrupt was the first red flag, it was just off"

"Motherfucker" Katsuki muttered looking at the evidence provided on Kaminari's laptop

"Not to mention, and I'm pretty sure this was a slip-up, but" Kaminari then showed an online purchase of green arsenic "Okay so, I hated history class but I had drunk a shit tone of coffee the time I heard this in class but way back then they used arsenic for green and purple dyes, arsenic is toxic so we can just assume what that shit did to people who came in contact with it, and I'm sure we can assume what he plans to do with it, especially with his new clothing line to start"

"So what now?" I ask no one in particular

"I'll tell you" Looking up I saw Shoto standing there looking stoic as ever "Bakugou, Kaminari, Master Izuku"

"Huh?" Katsuki muttered looking between Shoto and I . I kissed the side of his head and patted his thigh

"You got a plan?" Kaminari asked

"I do" Shoto answered "it's going to take time and I'm not particularly happy about it, but it's the best we've got, Kaminari I'm going to need, you Master Izuku, I'm going to need you as well"

"Okay, let's hear it," Katsuki said crossing his arms

ฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅ

"So do you think Halfie's plan will work?" Katsuki asked as I carried him out of the bathroom

"It's the best we've got right now," I said setting him on the bed. I then got some clothes for him to change into.  When I turned around he was staring at me expectantly with his legs spread and was semi-hard

"Can you suck me off now?" He asked glancing at his dick. I chuckled rolling my eyes. As I was pulling on some boxers Katsuki made a sound of disapproval making me take them off I then turned to him and got on my knees between his legs.