Other Silver Eyes Characters

Start from the beginning

-She was lured away using the Springbonnie suit, rather than being killed in the open in the rain. 

Short Bio:

The Charlie we've been following is revealed to be a robot later on, and it is revealed the real Charlie died years ago. She never technically ever appeared. 

Silver Eyes:

Young Charlie appears in flashbacks where "Sammy" was taken. In reality, we find out it was actually HER taken. 

Twisted Ones:

Young Charlie again appears in flashbacks, but it's not the real her. Also, when Charlie asks William why he took Sammy, he says he didn't, and that he took HER. 

Fourth Closet:

The Real Charlie is revealed to have died years ago. 

SpringBonnie: 

General Info:

Version of: Bonnie the Bunny

Type: Springlock Suit

Possessed by: N/A

First Appearance: Silver Eyes

Latest Appearance: Fourth Closet

Role: William's Alter Ego

Status: N/A

Killer: N/A

Quotes (NOTE: Not every quote is in here):

Springbonnie does not talk. 

Game-Connections:

-This suit was used to lure away kids in both the games and the movies. 

Difference from Games:

-None really. 

Short Bio:

Springbonnie was one of the mascots at Fredbear's before it shut down. William Afton always wore it to entertain kids, and also to lure kids away. Springbonnie is more of an alter ego in the books, as sometimes William will not speak without wearing it. 

Silver Eyes:

In the Silver Eyes, Charlie remembers there being a yellow rabbit, but doesn't remember much, she later finds out it was a mascot of an old location. Springbonnie is worn by William to try to lure away Jason, and later to kidnap Carlton. It is also worn at the end of the book so that the animatronics think he's an ally. 

Twisted Ones:

Springbonnie returns in the form of Springtrap. 

Fourth Closet:

Springbonnie returns in the form of Springtrap. Except now, he also appears in a drawing for the MCI, where he's portrayed as their friend, and the kids all help Springbonnie, as that's who they see. Carlton sees through this disguise, and shows them the truth, the Springbonnie illusion then fails, and they see William Afton for who he is.