Wanted: Bebop and Rocksteady

-Hat Manor 

In the hat manor everything was back to normal. Well normal for the ghoul gang.  In Shredz room he's seen sleeping along with a tiny devil. Glo is in the living room watching tv along with Thunderkong. Thunderkong is seen reading a book. In the kitchen bogdog is making a sandwich along with groot. He walks down a hall as he passes a door. 

-wilds room

Inside the room was a large room, on the walls were glass figurines. There was also a pool in the side big enough for an aquarium. In the center was a bed and wild and mako are sleeping in it. Wild and the others made themselves at home after their ship got totaled. Wild was sleeping as mako held him tight, nuzzling his chest. 

-bogdog room

Bogdog opens the door to his room. It was loaded with guns, weapons and everything of tech a man or nerd needs. He walks over and sits on his hammock before watching tv. 

- heeds room 

In heeds room she's seen getting dressed. Once she was ready she walks out the room. She passes the finally room, Ridley room.

-Ridley Room

In Ridley room demencia is seen sleeping. She yawns as she slowly opened her eyes. She felt over Ridley side and didn't feel him. She immediately opens her eyes and looks around. She then felt a tap on her face and looks up. She smiles and sees it Ridley. 

Ridley: were you expecting me to be gone 

Demencia: a little bit

Ridley: well let me make it up to you

Ridley leans down a kiss her head. She giggles as she grasp his face and kisses back. 

Demencia: Ridley I notice something 

Ridley: oh what is that 

Demencia: ever since we beat the ex, you haven't left my side, it's kinda nice but I'm wondering why

Ridley:  well if you must know I'm seeing how your body is reacting 

Demencia: oh [sits up and faces him] afraid I can't handle our sessions 

Ridley: no [pinches her cheek] with the new power, the Queen of monsters power. 

Demencia: oh that, I feel absolutely fine. This Queen of monsters title is a breeze

Ridley: Demi, the Queen of monsters is not just some energy bar of power. It's a dormant volcano. The pressure of power flowing inside you at a constant state. Every inch of your body feeling that pressure. And when it erupts it's greater than anything you can imagine. Stories said that the anyone with the title could barely handle the power. It could tear you apart.

Demencia: heh that's what you said when we did it 

Ridley blushes as he pinches her cheeks as she giggles.

Ridley: anyway, the title can be a painful process, or a calm one. It's different for each user. My process took me a year before I got a handle on its full power. And when I was with she who shall remain nameless (roulette), it was a calm and easy process

Demencia: heh not surprising, hard to feel pain without a soul and heart 

Ridley: yep, but that's why I've been staying by you. Consider it a bit like an everyday check up

Demencia: aw thanks babe. But I know another spot that could use a check up. 

Ridley: what your lips