Petal To The Metal

The scene takes place in a dark tunnel, with green illuminated lights. We hear the sound of engines in the distant and various wheels zoom past. They were tricked out cars. They fire weapons on one another. One has his engine shot and it explodes. They watch it tumbled into the ground. The car flips over leaving only two cars left. We see various cameras and and on the other end. We see crowds of villains as they cheer on the other side. The cars were nearing the finish line. When various traps burst forth. They open fire on the cars, the fire power destroyed the cars. The crowd on the other side boos. As some boo and Others begin to leave. This was no ordinary race. It was a doom run, no holds bars, anything goes, the fastest and most ruthless car win. But so far the doom run has been too dangerous for any normal villain car. And the boss was not liking it. In his office he had front row seat to the race. He was infuriated how the races weren't up to his Taste. He gets up and storms out the office. He walks down a hall, there we see various trophies ok podiums, except one. He kicks the door open to a room filled with screens and camera.

???: where is he 

His henchman comes in and start groveling. 

Henchman: forgive me Mr. X

X: sigh, you hurt me friend, I give opportunities to find me the best of the best, racers at half my level, and what do you give me.

He grabs a tv off the wall, the screen glicthes but shows the flaming cars.

X: losers, complete loser, income have been dropping cause racers haven't been able to get near the finish line.

Henchman: give me one more chance my lord. What if I bring in Joyride 

X: Joyride, that pathetic excuse for a racer, do I look like I'm that desperate, do I 

Henchman: I'm sorry Sir, but wait, he had sent us a message. It says that he's found a worthy opponent, especially his ride, a tricked out ride with all the good stuff.

X: alright, it better be good 

He plays the video, as he watch it X remain unamused, but then he sees something, a fast hulking ride, and a familiar roar, it ranged something in his soul, bringing him back to the day he was in his youth. A racer in a doom run, on his sweet motorcycle. Then to his right approached an oddly familiar truck. It had insignias on the doors were RB. And the driver pulled down the window was a wolf like figure. When they race, it was like time stopped, the race needed with the wolf winning. He respected X and told him his name 

X: Ridley.... Heh heh, it looks like my old friend is back. Henchman, finds some runts to put on a show. But makes sure you get him, then we'll have a real show

Henchman nods and shuffled away. X leaves the room to enter another. Inside that room was a vehicle. It growls and shakes.

X: soon my friend, soon

The scene transits to hat manor. In the garage, Ridley was working on something under a tarp. Leroy is there as he sleeps on road burn who is sleeping too. As Ridley work we can see sparks flash under the tarp. It reveal parts of a machine, but the rest was still undetermined. Then a shadow slither into the seen. It wakes Leroy up but slowly pets him, making fall back to asleep. It draws close to Ridley. Sending something, he turns around and sees no one. He shrugs and continues working, he then senesed it again and ignores it. Then snatch, he grabs the stalker as its demencia.

Ridley: demencia, what the hell, why are you doing here, and sneaking up on me.  

Demencia: well since you weren't in bed I wanted to see if you were ok. And now I really want to see