Halloween Special event: The Brides of Ghoulinstein

- Haunted castle

We see a castle where we bats fly across the sky. Then we see lightning flash, where we move to a large window, and then see a silhouette within the window. A well dressed man as we see him look at a picture. He sighs and grabs a phone.

???: get me Blackhat organization 

He smiles as a picture head the villainous group from the Monstar event. But it had the boys faces crossed out as it left the girls. The seen fades to black.

- Hat Island

We transit go hat island. It was raining as several ghost and spirits flew by, but then we see the Blackhat as it floats along the ghost, it dispersed as we follow the ghost to the city. We see it celebrate their favorite season, Halloween. The streets light up with the Halloween decorations. We see the people going door to door with costumes and goodies full of basket. Then we transit to the hat manor, as it screams Halloween. We see gravestones, crowd, and hatbot dressed as scarecrows. We zoom into the seen and see various decorations and candy. In the ghoul's room, we see demencia getting dressed. Once she is finished she walks out revealing her witch outfit.

 Once she is finished she walks out revealing her witch outfit

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Demencia: oh yeah, don't I look good. Ooh when my hunkamera sees this he's gonna go gaga. And forget about that no good heed. [growls] I don't care if she's been with him longer, I've been in bed with him.

Demencia then heads out. She walks down the hall all cheerful when see noticed a shadow. She smiles as she sees it's monstrous. Thinking it's Ridley she runs to it.

Demencia: hey babe, you ready for us to have some fun.... Oh hell no

The person Demencia she thought was Ridley turns out to be Heed, and to add to the flame she were her own witch suit.( like this but with her new viallin clothes and appearance to it)

( like this but with her new viallin clothes and appearance to it)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Heed: good afternoon demencia

Demencia: don't good afternoon me, why are you in that knowing full well I was gonna be a Witch for Ridley Halloween combo idea

Heed: of course I did, I figure we could connect if we went as a double witch thing, I even got mako on it. 

Demencia: well to bad, because I already had plans for my combo partner