Carving the Streets Vile

In Chaon city, known for its most sinister villains, who called it home. But something was wrong. See real enforcer villains we're running from roof to roof, running from something, it had chased them form their heist a didn't let up. They run into a warehouse.  They hide there, but then a shadow let at the entrance, it then left. As they sigh in relief chains burst from every giving them no chance to flee, only for them to scream, this was played lived. In a room full of top heavy enforcers they and their crime lord saw this. He snap his fingers an a case, the boss opens it a fiddles through the items. Finding a card, A card of Blackhat.

???: it's top to call in a favor 

He types in the number. At hat manor, a blue cat someone got over the fence, chasing a brown mouse. As it conners the mouse, a monster erupt from the ground an devours them both. Then inside we see Blackhat in his office, trying not to break his tablet. hear various screaming which makes him break the tablet.

Blackhat: I didn't authorize any torturing, it's not Wednesday

He continues to hear the screams. Demencia was with 505 as he telling him the more intimate sessions with Ridley.

Demencia: so right at bites, he turns ghoul an then... hey bear you listening 

505:[eyes widen open an is traumatize from Demi talks]........... Bow

Then the two heard screams.

Demi: is it Wednesday?

They continue to hear screaming. Not the usually screaming, it was shrieking, girlish shrieking, an that comes from one person.

Flug:[girlish shriek] ahhhhhhhhhh

Flug is running down the hall, he runs past several hatbots, as they are decimated by a blur. He ones down the hall as the figure follows leaving slash marks. Flug looks bak an screams running faster. It's fang we're dripping with rage. Flug trips a stumbles, as his chaser looms over him.

Flug: I said I was sorry

Out from the shadow loomed over flug, was Ghoul, who was pissed.

Ghoul:[enraged] sorry, sorry, sorry doesn't could the massive screw up you left in the zoo. Half my monster are  sick, sick! No one wants weaken monster, it will take days before they're back to fill strength, because of you and your stupid idea.

Flug: it wasn't stupid

Flashback

20 minutes ago, flug and  Ridley were in the zoo. Flug decided to combine the ice core, with his ice gum.

Flug: with this installment this gun will be 10x times stronger

Ridley: you sure that's a good idea, that's a lot of power for a small gun, it explode before you shoot a target.

Flug: trust me it's fool proof

He aims at a rock. He pulls the trigger, but nothing happens, it then starts to shake. 

Flug: oh no

Ridley: I told you

A monster saw this an grabs the gun and throws it into the air, it explodes, but then the ice particles ,powered by the ice core,  hit the monsters, causing them to be weaken an fell in sickness. Ridley got in his knees in shock.

Ridley: My Baassasabiessssssssss

Then he fell a bangs his fist in the ground. Flug sneakily left into the elevator, he press the button but forgot the loud ringtone. It caught the attention of Ridley. Raising his head he eyes flug, as he rode the elevator up.  Feeling his soul is getting pieced.