Bringing Down The Thunder

It was a sunny day, that was the only nice thing as the streets were something different. They were smoking, seeping with vile and villain. Gangs were fighting gangs, banks being robbed and the police prison have their inmates break out daily, heroes would call this the home of evil, villains and mercenaries, they call it Chaon city. An as the city was doing its normal thing, a massive shadow engulf the city. A group of robbers was about to rob a person when one noticed the shadow, he looks up, his face was frightened as it was a massive ship, the ship hover over the city, it's massive shadow touched everything. The ship fires off multiple drones that start attacking the city. Mainly it's criminals. The drones guarded over the banks and prison. Then armed forces marched along the streets, locking up all villainy. Inside his establishments, khan saw this happening.

Khan: so someone thinks he can take over the city, well first they'll have to deal with the boss, and they're lucky I'm just the VIP. Get me Lock UP

The scene transit to the most terrifying place on earth, hat island, we see something going on in hat manor, lights were flicking back and forth. Inside flug's lab the good doctor carefully tried to pour chemicals in the beaker, when they lights kept going off and on. Having enough he gets up and yell towards.

Flug: 505, stop floating with the lights mister

505 was flicking with the lights thinking it was a game, when flug yell at him he runs off panicked. Flug shakes his head in annoyance gets back to work. Though behind a black ball of fur stood, it turns the lights off as flug groans. It then turns back on, we see it closer to flug.

Flug: 505 I thought I told you.... Huh, he's not there

Flug gets to work the lights turn off again. Back on he see the chemicals were gone, and the creature was holding them, then begins to chug them down like sodas. He turns off the lights and burps

Flug: ah, whoever you all, I got a tranquilizer an I'm not afraid to use it 

Then the lights turn on again, a the blacker creature is holding his tranquilizer, he breaks it in two and puts on a bib, which he then changes color revealing Leroy. He chuckles and brings forth a fork and knife. The screen transits to ghouls room. In the bed Demi was living one of fanfictions, the spicy kind. Demi was pin down into the bed as Ridley kiss her all over. She moans until Ridely starts to bites her. Starts to grasp her all over the thigh,  breast  and cheek. 

Demi: don't stop

Ridely: wasn't gonna 

Ridley begins to French kiss Demi, their tongues wrestled for victory. Minutes have passed before they departs.

Ridley: that was fun... now let's turn it up 

Ridely goes ghoul and looks over her, she giggles as he picks her up. Before anything could happen they hear flug screams 

Ghoul: oh come on, we were just getting started 

In flugs lab the doors are blown open as Ridley and semi walk in, they look left and then right before into the center where they see Leroy. He's munching on something and they quickly guess what. Leroy chews it before beginning to swallow, then shadows looms over it and he looks to sees his owners.

Ridley: drop him Leroy 

Dementia: told ya he would do this 

Ridley: yeah yeah, now drop him