Milk Run

In hat manor, it was morning as everyone was already awake and up. Blackhat was getting his morning cup of tea and sees Leroy getting his breakfast, he was having trouble looking for it until Blackhat points to it. Leroy smiles and grabs it. Reveal to be a live sidekick. 

Sidekick: unhand me now you monsters, before I inflic ju-

Leroy shoves an apple down his pie hole and carries him away. Blackhat could've dipped his demonic tea.

Blackhat: now where is flug 

Scene transits to flug room, where he was getting massage by 505. 

Flug: an thanks buddy, I really needed this after so long. Dealing with villains, giving demencia her shots.

Short scene to Ridley having to hold demencia. Her but aimed towards a needle held by flug. Around them were destroyed hat bots. We also see Ridley and flug are covered in scratches and brusies. 505 was knock unconscious in a pose like yamchas.  Leroy was siting on him.

Ridley: Demi hold still, it's just a shot

Demencia: no 

Flug: just keep her still

Ridley: have you slept with her, she does not stay still

Demencia: got that right

Flug groans and charges. We hear a pop sound and followed by a vicious scream. Timeskip as we see flug lab destroyed and ridley giving demencia cuddles. Back to flug getting massaged.

Flug: and then there was Leroy shot

Flashback to Leroy throwing machine parts left and right. Ridley and demencia was circling him. 505 was in the same position. And flug, was hiding behind a destroyed hatbot.

Ridley: flug, get out here and help us now 

Demencia: yeah take the shot

Flug: I'm not going anywhere until he is secure, he'll eat me 

Ridley: he does that every time 

They to sigh and look at each other, the smirk and Ridley throws demencia up, Leroy looks up and she's divebombing him. He braced for it until he's tackled by Ridley, then demencia tackles him to, they took around allowing flug to charge in with the needle, and it struck something, it was demencia.... Again. 

Demencia:[screams] again flug 

Flug: I'm sorry I'm

Ridley: dang it flug 

Flug shoots the needle in Leroy butt, his eyes goes slit and we see an explosion. Back to flug getting a massage, 505 is then pull away as Leroy takes over, massaging quite strong.

Flug: ow, oh, take it easy 505, it's so hard to have an easy day, reminds when Ridley has to get his shot.

Flashback to Ridley actually siting in a chair waiting for the shout. Flug had a very small needle, only problem was demencia and Leroy were giving him looks. 

Demencia: watch where your aiming that thunder properly 

Ridley: guys it's fine  

Flug sighs and insets the needle. But then Ridley eyes shot open feeling a side effect. He goes berserk as ghoul and attacks everything. Smacking 505 as he poses. He goes on a rampage for awhile before being subdued.

Flug: then and there I decided to let Ridley do the shots from now on. But I'm glad that's over.

Leroy then spots a person and smiles. He swaps places with him as the person massages flug back, with sharp claws the tear is clothes down to the skin.