Michael Afton/Older Brother/Foxy Bro/Purple Guy

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

In the pre-night 1 minigame, Michael locks CC in his room. In the night 2 minigame, a teen wearing a Foxy mask scares the crying child, this is Michael. In the night 3 minigame, he hides under his bed, and again, scares his brother. In the night 4 minigame, he locks him in the FredBear's backroom. And finally, in night 5, the infamous incident takes place. Michael's bullying went a little too far and he ended up being responsible for his brother's death. In the night 6 minigame, we get some text from him, talking to him in the hospital. He regrets what he did, which shows us that even though he bullied him, and contrary to what the FredBear plush said, Michael does not hate his brother. In the main gameplay, we play as Michael Afton. William, mad that Michael killed his brother, created the nightmares to torment him. 

FNAF: Sister Location:

Initially, fans believed we played as William Afton, however, when the custom night came around, we learned the truth, we actually play as a man who is VERY similar to William Afton

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Initially, fans believed we played as William Afton, however, when the custom night came around, we learned the truth, we actually play as a man who is VERY similar to William Afton. That being because he's his son. This game is where the "Afton Family" started. Fans began to realize Michael is actually the older brother from FNAF 4. After every night, Michael goes home, we can assume he lives alone since he also comes home as Ennard, it is heavily implied it is the same house from FNAF 4. In this game, Michael is sent to Circus Baby's to free his sister, Elizabeth (more on her later). Night 1 is uneventful, on Night 2, he has to restart the power, Night 3, fix Funtime Freddy, and then on night 4, he gets kidnapped by Baby for an unknown reason, but she traps him in a springlock suit, which now he had to wait for someone to rescue him. On Night 5, he finally learns the truth, the animatronics all thought he was William, so once they became Ennard, they scooped him and used his body as a vessel so they can leave the facility. They succeed. But in the minigames after completing each custom night challenge on very hard mode, we get cutscenes of Michael walking down the street, and slowly decaying until he turns green, then blue, then purple, causing his neighbors to fear him. Michael then spits out Ennard and dies...except he doesn't, he gets back up. Somehow, he survived, the reason is unknown. In the final minigame, we get a shot of Fazbear Frights where Michael tells William he is going to come find him. 

Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator:

(Image is from Sister Location but it is what he might've looked like in THIS game)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Image is from Sister Location but it is what he might've looked like in THIS game). 

It is implied we play as Michael in this game, although never explicitly confirmed. It is a common headcanon in the fandom that Michael wears a yellow bear mask to cover his corpse face, due to the fact that the player is represented as a yellow bear in the small Tutorial Unit cutscenes. In this game, Michael gets a new job, it is unknown wether or not Michael knew of Henry's plan, Henry implies he might've known as he says he feels like Michael WANTS to be there. In this game, Michael re-unites with his family and once the building burns down, he dies along with them. 

Ultimate Custom Night:

Michael is not in this game. Although, there is a very unpopular fan theory that you play as Michael Afton in this game and not William. It is theorized the Freddy and Foxy cutscenes may represent Michael and his brother, while Mangle is Elizabeth. 

FNAF VR: Help Wanted:

Michael is not in this game.

FNAF AR: Special Delivery:

Michael is not in this game.

FNAF: Security Breach:

Michael is not in this game. It is theorized that Glamrock Freddy may be possessed by Michael Afton. 

FNAF: Security Breach (RUIN):

FNAF VR: Help Wanted 2:  

All FNAF Characters (Part 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें