Author's Note: Meet The Characters

So! I've seen people make mood boards and put inspiration pics to give some background on their stories and I've always wanted to do it. So, before things get too heavy, I thought I'd try it! The new chapter is being written and I hope to get it out by Sunday! Also, I have been writing and posting this story since October, I hit 1k reads the end of February and now I FINALLY reached 2k just about 1 month later. I seriously didn't know how this fanfic would be received because this is my first. I could not be more grateful for all the reads, the comments, the votes and everything else. I love and appreciate all of you and I can't wait to drop more so you can see what I have planned.

    Here are the mood boards I made, I love creating designs and chapter headings and obviously book covers. This was so much fun! Designing is like my therapy. These are the characters that have been mentioned so far. There are a few new characters both from Hogwarts Legacy and originals that I made that won't be added until later. I will make a note when they are added! I used Pinterest and AI, and I don't own these images or the characters they are based off of.

    I know there are some other characters, but I'll add the teachers and stuff with the rest of the bunch!

    Here we go....

M/C (Btw I call her Mia Christina in my head

M/C (Btw I call her Mia Christina in my head...)

Sebastian Sallow

Sebastian Sallow