He hissed in pain badly in burning area of his hand. His leg also got sprained. Soon his eyes fills in tears.

Everyone wide their eyes when they saw Taehyung in pain. They get up immediately from their seats and about to check on taehyung, but their actions got hault with angry words of jimin. As taehyung poured whole vegetable stew on him, which leads him to burn more than taehyung.

" YOU FUCKING ILLITERATE SHIT. ARE YOU BLIND TO EVEN WALK IN A BRIGHT MORNING. DO YOU EVEN KNOW THE PRICE OF MY DRESS THAT YOU JUST RUINED. TOTALLY BLOODY BEGGER BIT- " he shouts his every frustration that he have for taehyung.

His every agression towards taehyung just spill off without caring what image he imprint on yoongi and his parents.

" SHUT UP ! WILL YOU ? " Now yoongi shout back on him with more growling voice.

Taehyung is crying messily, and shivering due to Jimin's unexpected outburst.

" Jimin son, what's this tone to talk with someone ? " Mrs. Jeon look at him with disbelief and disappointment look.

No one expect that he will spill this much cruel word for a person for such a small mistake.

" Why all are blaming me ? Why no one see what this illiterate do to me ? " He said in pure disgust voice.

" Shut up, you Park Jimin ! " Yoongi again warn him.

" Mind your words. Taehyung didn't do anything on purpose. He also get hurt " yoongi try to protect taehyung.

" Then what about me yoongi ? I also get burn due to his irresponsible behaviour. Now you don't say anything to him, to lock himself in room if he have no intention to work " jimin cried.

He still remember how yoongi insult him, because he irresponsibly put taehyung's life in danger.

" Even if he did mistake, then WHAT ? Did he said something ? Did he misbehave ? " He said angrily.

" What kind of shameful upbringing you have jimin " he said in disappointment.

" Yoongi ! " Jimin shouts at him.

How can his own love questioned him about his upbringing after knowing how his childhood got spend.

" Say sorry to taehyung " yoongi ordered.

" What ? " Jimin look at him with disbelief.

" Yoongi, I didn't do anything wrong. Why would I ask apology ? " He asked.

" Because you insult him, without his any big mistake " he clarifies.

" And what about me ? I also get hurt, just due to his irresponsibility " he pointed out taehyung's mistake.

" Yoon, leave baby. It's just happened. No one here is at fault " sohi tries to sort out the matter without leading it to more arguments.

" I SAID ASK APOLOGY FROM TAEHYUNG " yoongi piercing his gaze into Jimin's soul.

He totally ignored his mother's words for first time, because his first priority to justify taehyung's side that he mistakenly poured stew on jimin not intentionally.

" What if I am not " jimin question back.

Yoongi angrily clenched his jaw, and open and close his fist to control his anger towards jimin's arguing behaviour.

" THEN GET OUT OF MY HOUSE " he give his statement which makes everyone's eyes wide.

" Yoongi mind your words, jimin is our guest. You can't talk to him in this way " now his father take the matter into his hand, because now yoongi try to insult jimin.