Volume 2 Chapter Thirty: Return to the Club

It was time once again for Professor Port's class which depressed pretty much every student in the classroom.

Silver: I...hate...everything.

Silver was struggling to stay awake but knew he had to because if he fell asleep. Weiss would jab him in the side. Which she had done twice in this class already.

As Silver was barely paying attention to the absolute nonsense that Port was spewing, he overheard Jaune trying to talk to Weiss.

Jaune: So...Weiss, y'know, uh, I-I was thinking after this, maybe we could go grab a bite to eat? And, uh um, I-I've got two tickets to that new Spruce Willis movie, if you wanna take the trip to Vale. I hear it's awesome. Aaaand maybe after that, we could study together? I mean you're smart and I'm, uh...Y'know.

Silver: Jaune...Spruce Willis really? He hasn't been relevant in decades.

While a guy flirting with Weiss like Neptune for instance really pissed Silver off, Jaune fli-well attempting to flirt didn't make him mad at all. Almost as if Silver knew nothing would come of it.

Professor Peter Port: And then I-Oh. *Bell rings* Timed that one wrong, I guess. Well, The stunning conclusion to this story will have to wait. Until next time!

Silver: THANK THE GODS IM FREE!

Jaune: Weiss? Did you hear me?

Weiss: No, no, no, yes. *Walks away*

Jaune faceplanted onto his desk as Team RWBYS walked by him, Yang ruffled his hair as she walked by.

Yang: One day.

Silver: It's okay Jaune, these things happen.

Jaune: Silver...what should I do?

Silver: I don't think I can help you there, what may work for me doesn't mean it'll work for you. My best advice would be to stop acting fake, be yourself.

Silver walked away to join the rest of Team RWBYS as they head to their dorm, but on the way Silver received a message on his phone.

Neo: *In text* We need to talk. Let's meet up at Junior's Club! XOXOXO

Silver: Hmm...I guess I should check this out. Hey girls!

Yang: Hm?

Silver: I gotta go, something important came up. It may have to do with what we're looking at so I gotta check it out.

Weiss: Well you shouldn't go alone.

Ruby: Yeah, you need backup!

Silver: I'll be fine. I'll meet up with you girls later. *Runs off*

Weiss: Well...that was suspicious.

Yang: Yeah... We'll discuss that later. First we need to start our planning.

*Back to Silver*

Silver walked outside and noticed a familiar face sitting on the small walls in the courtyard.

Silver: Hey...you're the girl I met last night right?

you're the girl I met last night right?