Volume 1 Chapter Ten: Working for Ozpin

It was a day like any other, Team RWBYS were taking their classes, dealing with Professor Ports tales of false heroics, Peach's hyperactive nature, and finally it was Goodwitches class where they were told to prepare for the start of sparring classes. After the day the Team planned to go to the cafeteria but a unexpected voice shocked them.

Professor Ozpin: Excuse me, may I speak to Silver for a quick second.

Ruby and the others looked at each other very confused.

Weiss: What did you do to get in trouble?

Silver: Nothing Ice Queen.

Weiss: But then why would the headmaster want to talk to you?

Professor Ozpin: I assure you, he did nothing wrong. It's just something I wish to speak to him about.

Weiss: Well...that's fine then.

Yang: Will he be back soon?

Professor Ozpin: Probably not.

Yang: Oh.. well I guess we'll see you later Silver.

Silver and Team RWBY said their goodbyes before Silver followed Ozpin to his office. While on the staircase Ozpin asked him a question.

Professor Ozpin: So how are you liking your schooling so far?

Silver: I'm enjoying myself for the most part.

Professor Ozpin: Good. So I'm assuming you don't plan on quitting just yet.

Silver: *sighs* No. Although I still don't trust you completely.

Professor Ozpin: That's understandable but maybe after today you will trust me more.

The two arrived in Ozpins office and Ozpin sat down on his chair. Silver stood in front of his desk.

Silver: So...why am I here?

Professor Ozpin: Remember when we discussed you taking missions for me? Well it's nearly time for your first mission.

Silver: What does this mission entail?

Professor Ozpin: We'll get to that...but first a question. What is your favorite fairy tale?

 What is your favorite fairy tale?

*Meanwhile*

Team RWBY and Team JNPR were sitting in their dorm rooms talking.

Pyrrha: So where's Silver at?

Yang: Professor Ozpin wanted to talk to him about something.

Jaune: That's weird. Ozpin rarely invites students to his office.

Nora: I'm sure he's fine...now Ren when are the pancakes going to be done?

Ren: *Sighs* Soon just don't touch the syrup!

Nora laughs and acts like she wasn't eyeing the bottle of syrup on the counter.

Yang: *laughs* Anyway what should we do? Just wait for Silver?