Volume 2 Chapter: Twenty-Six: Food Fight!

Nora: I'm queen of the castle! I'm queen of the castle!

Silver: Wha-

Ruby: Justice will be swift! Justice will be painful! *Crushes milk carton* It will be delicious!

W/B/Y: Yeah!

Silver: Wait even Weiss is doing this?!

Nora: Off with their heads!

Nora jumped down from the tower of tables she was standing on.

Ruby: Yang! Turkey!

Yang rolled over and stuffed her arms in a turkey and proceeded to fight with them like they were Ember Celica, Team RWBY and Team JNPR were going back and forth fighting with different foods they find over the cafeteria, Blake grabbed two baguettes which somehow broke entire watermelons, Pyrrha then grabbed a baguette herself and went toe to toe with Blake until Blake was launched backwards and Pyrrha threw the baguette at Yang knocking her back. Ruby suddenly came in on top of a food tray and rode it like a skateboard across the tables before using the tray to knock Pyrrha over. Ren and Nora charged at Ruby but Weiss from behind her used a bottle of ketchup causing Ren to slip and slide into a bunch of tables. Nora jumped up and ripped a metal pole from the wall and stabbed a watermelon with it creating a watermelon hammer and hit Ruby with it. Weiss then grabbed a swordfish, using the point like her rapier to send Nora backwards until Weiss was hit so hard she was sent flying into a wall breaking a entire pillar. Ruby ran over to Weiss.

 Ruby ran over to Weiss

Ruby: Weiss, Weiss! Don't leave me! Noooo!

Weiss seemed to play dead for really no reason but Silver was happy because at least she was involving herself in the shenanigans.  Meanwhile Yang beat the crap out of Ren with her turkey hands again sending Ren and his backwards until he threw his food at her. Nora saved Ren by hitting Yang with the most destructive watermelon hammer ever sending Yang through the roof.

Silver: Uhm...

Neptune: Is she going to be okay?

Silver: Knowing Yang...she'll be 100% fine.